If voter fraud is proven in Ga

Its a random tweet full of actual facts of fraud and can be verified by anybody who is not to lazy to just do very tiny bit of research.

“Anybody” except for the judges and lawyers (including Trump’s) who evaluate evidence for a living

“Anybody” except for the judges and lawyers (including Trump’s) who evaluate evidence for a living

I take it you didn't listen to the video in the tweet where one of Trumps lawyers was laying out all of these key points which nullify a lot of votes if we actually follow the laws and legislation thats been in place for so many years. Why is it that all of a sudden these rules don't apply. This tweet was basically verbatim of what the lawyer said

I take it you didn't listen to the video in the tweet where one of Trumps lawyers was laying out all of these key points which nullify a lot of votes if we actually follow the laws and legislation thats been in place for so many years. Why is it that all of a sudden these rules don't apply. This tweet was basically verbatim of what the lawyer said

I watched it, but it's cut off. He keeps saying "___ individuals to vote" as in "Stacey Abrams tried to register these people to vote," or something, but for most of those people he's not even saying they actually voted.

One of the groups he did say actually voted was felons, but that's legal in Georgia. Wow, what an airtight piece of evidence

Its a random tweet full of actual facts of fraud and can be verified by anybody who is not to lazy to just do very tiny bit of research.
Is the Attorney General of the United States, William Barr, "too lazy to just do very tiny bit of research"? The determination that there hasn't yet been any compelling evidence of systemic fraud uncovered, which would have altered the outcome of the presidential election, has not been politically partisan. That point deserves emphasis.

I watched it, but it's cut off. He keeps saying "___ individuals to vote" as in "Stacey Abrams tried to register these people to vote," or something, but for most of those people he's not even saying they actually voted.

One of the groups he did say actually voted was felons, but that's legal in Georgia. Wow, what an airtight piece of evidence

Frequently Asked Questions on Voter Eligibility by People with Criminal Records in Georgia
Georgia Justice Project does a lot of educational presentations around the state, and we find there is a lot of confusion and misinformation about who can and cannot vote in Georgia when they have a criminal record. Each state is different, so read below so you know what the law is in Georgia.

PDF’s of the handouts can be found here:
Can I Vote? Frequently Asked Questions
Voting Outreach Flyer
Show You are Off Paper
Georgia DCS’s Certificate of Sentence Completion

OFF PAPER? Then you can vote! No cost or fee. No application. No special process. Just register to vote. It’s your right. Your vote is your voice.

Can I vote if I am on probation?
Maybe.
If you are on probation for a misdemeanor you are eligible to vote. You are also eligible if you are serving a first offender sentence for a felony. But if you were convicted of a felony or had your felony first offender revoked and are still serving a sentence, you are not eligible to vote until you complete your sentence.

Can I vote if I was sentenced under the First Offender Act or Conditional Discharge?
Maybe.
If you were sentenced under first offender or conditional discharge and your status has not been revoked, you are eligible to vote. These sentences are not convictions unless the judge revokes the status. If your felony first offender or conditional discharge case was revoked and you are still serving the sentence, you are not eligible to vote until the sentence is complete.

Can I vote if I am in prison?
No.
Unless sentenced under First Offender Act or Conditional Discharge.

Last edited:
Is the Attorney General of the United States, William Barr, "too lazy to just do very tiny bit of research"? The determination that there hasn't yet been any compelling evidence of systemic fraud uncovered, which would have altered the outcome of the presidential election, has not been politically partisan. That point deserves emphasis.

I dont know what's going on with Barr. Apprantly me and you aren't the only ones who think he's being to lazy

In letter to Trump, House Republicans call for special counsel to investigate election

Reactions: AM64
Frequently Asked Questions on Voter Eligibility by People with Criminal Records in Georgia
Georgia Justice Project does a lot of educational presentations around the state, and we find there is a lot of confusion and misinformation about who can and cannot vote in Georgia when they have a criminal record. Each state is different, so read below so you know what the law is in Georgia.

PDF’s of the handouts can be found here:
Can I Vote? Frequently Asked Questions
Voting Outreach Flyer
Show You are Off Paper
Georgia DCS’s Certificate of Sentence Completion

OFF PAPER? Then you can vote! No cost or fee. No application. No special process. Just register to vote. It’s your right. Your vote is your voice.

Can I vote if I am on probation?
Maybe.
If you are on probation for a misdemeanor you are eligible to vote. You are also eligible if you are serving a first offender sentence for a felony. But if you were convicted of a felony or had your felony first offender revoked and are still serving a sentence, you are not eligible to vote until you complete your sentence.

Can I vote if I was sentenced under the First Offender Act or Conditional Discharge?
Maybe.
If you were sentenced under first offender or conditional discharge and your status has not been revoked, you are eligible to vote. These sentences are not convictions unless the judge revokes the status. If your felony first offender or conditional discharge case was revoked and you are still serving the sentence, you are not eligible to vote until the sentence is complete.

Short answer: It's complicated; just do it because no one will check anyway.

Damn! You must bleed like Dan Aykroyd when he did his Julia Child skit.

I think everything comes in a 3-pak these days. I always seem to nick myself when I have to get up early and be out the door quickly. Perfect set up to start the day with an F-bomb.

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
Yep. We have some of the best armchair attorneys in the world right here in this forum. Never mind none of them know the difference between to and too nor do they know the proper usage of was and were

Reactions: lostsheep
Yep. We have some of the best armchair attorneys in the world right here in this forum. Never mind none of them know the difference between to and too nor do they know the proper usage of was and were

Don’t get me started on “loose” and “lose”, led and lead, etc. But it’s not my place to be a grammar teacher up in here.

Last edited:
Since yoy bring up the f word here is a pretty little website put together by Professor Clements. Lots of ammo here for you to try to destroy.

https://www.theprofessorsrecord.com/

EL will never admit it. The proof has been right in the public eye. Yet he and the other mouth breathers will not admit it because orange man bad.

VN Store

Back