If voter fraud is proven in Ga

Do you have proof or is this just wishful thinking?? I mean that’s lots of speculating with absolutely zero support. Damn Rudy G. I’m sure all your evidence would hold up well in court 😂

It is a fact that they have not audited ballot signatures in Ga. So yes, I have my proof

Nobody knows what a styptic pencil is anymore do they? I can't believe no one else bit on your play on words, but the English language is pretty much dead these days.
I haven’t seen one in a long time I’d like to have one for shaving.

Reactions: AM64
That’s not proof of election fraud

If this isn't fraud what is?? The sad thing is we have lots of people coming forward with allegations and sworn affidavits but they get no fair court. Rules and legislation have been violated. There needs to be consequences.

If this isn't fraud what is?? The sad thing is we have lots of people coming forward with allegations and sworn affidavits but they get no fair court. Rules and legislation have been violated. There needs to be consequences.

yea I guess the courts are just overlooking all of this. You should have been Rudy G’s start witness. 😂😂

This is precisely the kind of #fakenews BS that you can claim as fact on Twitter but wouldnt dare claim as fact in a court of law, because then you'd have to actually prove it....

Instead these bozos strut around social media upvoting and retweeting these brain dead posts, thumping their chests in a intellectual vacuum where nobody recognizes that talk is cheap and that evidence matters.

This is why they lose every court case.

Nobody knows what a styptic pencil is anymore do they? I can't believe no one else bit on your play on words, but the English language is pretty much dead these days.

tenor.gif

Reactions: VolStrom

"10,315 dead people".

10,315 dead people did what? The dude can't even construct a complete sentence, yet you gobble this sh*t up like it's gospel.

I really need to go into the business of bilking people out of their money. The number of gullible suckers on this planet is stunning.

"10,315 dead people".

10,315 dead people did what? The dude can't even construct a complete sentence, yet you gobble this sh*t up like it's gospel.

I really need to go into the business of bilking people out of their money. The number of gullible suckers on this planet is stunning.
You claimed Joe Biden is a moderate democrat. I said he was a puppet of the CCP. Which is more true?

“If this random tweet isn’t solid evidence of fraud, I don’t know what is. Must be unfair courts”

Reactions: MarcoVol
“If this random tweet isn’t solid evidence of fraud, I don’t know what is. Must be unfair courts”

Its a random tweet full of actual facts of fraud and can be verified by anybody who is not to lazy to just do very tiny bit of research.

VN Store

Back