If voter fraud is proven in Ga

It really is baffling to me. Many are the same who voted for McCain and Romney and now bash them like they are/were the antichrist. I wasn't big fans of them either but voted for them. I am not going to claim now that they were horrible people. Candidates maybe. They also love to think Trump is a Republican. He's most clearly not. He's a big spending Nationalist. Who pissed on the 2A with bump stocks. And I am not even complaining about the banning of bump stocks. It's the process he used to ban them. Allowing the ATF to rewrite statutes to ban them is a threat to our constitution.

McCain and especially Romney were simply wimps who won the GOP primary. I wouldn't bet against a big dem crossover vote to help them. McCain and Romney didn't stand for anything - the best that could be said was they were do nothing RINOs and not all out dems. Trump galvanized republicans and anti democrats because he was willing to go toe to toe with dems - something that republicans haven't been willing to do in a long time - and we're supposed to believe he lost because republicans turned on him.

McCain and especially Romney were simply wimps who won the GOP primary. I wouldn't bet against a big dem crossover vote to help them. McCain and Romney didn't stand for anything - the best that could be said was they were do nothing RINOs and not all out dems. Trump galvanized republicans and anti democrats because he was willing to go toe to toe with dems - something that republicans haven't been willing to do in a long time - and we're supposed to believe he lost because republicans turned on him.

Who is saying Republicans turned on him?I’m curious because It was reported 95% of Republicans voted for Trump

Who is saying Republicans turned on him?I’m curious because It was reported 95% of Republicans

There have been any number of posters here and I've read other places saying that Trump turned his base against him, and that's why he lost. It was why other republicans on the ballot did well (all the house seats flipped for example), but Trump didn't do as well - had nothing to do with cheating - just GOP voters have turned on Trump. I didn't think the blue ink was needed on that part

He lost bc many people who could not in good faith vote for Hillary decided they could not in good faith vote for Trump to be re-elected. He also lost bc of the Corona virus. I believe he would have won had that not happened. I find it hard to believe any incumbent survives a pandemic which kills hundreds of thousands, the other side will always blame the POTUS for it fairly or unfairly, and the massive economic hardship it created. The electorate misplaced their blame for the pandemic on Trump and not their own governors. They also believe some how government will save them from a virus. It's stupid but I believe it's accurate. This is why turnout was so high on the Biden side. It's also why the didn't win the down ballot votes. Turns out people don't like defund the police either.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
He lost bc many people who could not in good faith vote for Hillary decided they could not in good faith vote for Trump to be re-elected. He also lost bc of the Corona virus. I believe he would have won had that not happened. I find it hard to believe any incumbent survives a pandemic which kills hundreds of thousands, the other side will always blame the POTUS for it fairly or unfairly, and the massive economic hardship it created. The electorate misplaced their blame for the pandemic on Trump and not their own governors. They also believe some how government will save them from a virus. It's stupid but I believe it's accurate. This is why turnout was so high on the Biden side. It's also why the didn't win the down ballot votes. Turns out people don't like defund the police either.

I absolutely agree on the corona virus issue. That was simply a killer for whoever was in the WH - a no win situation. I don't think Trump handled it particularly well, and I certainly don't think the cast of bureaucracies whose job is preparedness even came close to a passing grade, but those problems have been around for decades and multiple "leaders" who inhabited the WH did nothing to fix the problems - doubt that they ever even looked to see how poorly official DC is run.

I absolutely agree on the corona virus issue. That was simply a killer for whoever was in the WH - a no win situation. I don't think Trump handled it particularly well, and I certainly don't think the cast of bureaucracies whose job is preparedness even came close to a passing grade, but those problems have been around for decades and multiple "leaders" who inhabited the WH did nothing to fix the problems - doubt that they ever even looked to see how poorly official DC is run.
Agree 100%

Reactions: AM64
To not completely destroy the sacred aspect of our Republican democracy....but we have seen it on video today...the Democratic Party should not exist in the USA after this...and we should be outside of cnn to tar and feather all of their employees. We need to break up all media companies. And their executives need to prosecuted for treason.

We are currently not a free people. This isn’t even hyperbole.
1607226741996.jpeg

VN Store

Back