If Wilcox doesn't leave is Dooley still here?

If Wilcox stayed we would have won two more games and went to a bad bowl game. The defense would have been much better no doubt so glad he left Dooley was never gonna take us to anything but Music and Liberty Bowls.

If Wilcox stayed we would have won two more games and went to a bad bowl game. The defense would have been much better no doubt so glad he left Dooley was never gonna take us to anything but Music and Liberty Bowls.
Bowl games in Nashville and Memphis keep money in the state coffers.

Bowl games in Nashville and Memphis keep money in the state coffers.

All for keeping cash in the state but they're low level bowls that do nothing for the prestige of the program. Much rather play with the big boys to help build the program back where it belongs.

All for keeping cash in the state but they're low level bowls that do nothing for the prestige of the program. Much rather play with the big boys to help build the program back where it belongs.
It was a joke.

the point is that it doesn't matter who dooley's def coord is. He lost with wilcox, he lost with sunseri, he lost with whoever the hell was his dc down at la tech..... And if he ever gets another hc job, which surely to god he won't, he'll lose with that guy too. Some guys just arent cut out to be in positions of leadership.... In my humble opinion, dooley showed, over the course of 6 seasons with 2 different programs, that he's one of those guys. Doesnt make him a bad guy, just a bad college head football coach. Unfortunately for ut, the program had to suffer for it..... Which, with all due respect, i don't care what you or anybody else says, it did indeed do while he was at ut.

Also i agree with your statement about speculation, that's surely what this board is a large percent of the time. I also agree that wilcox is a good d coord, that sunseri is a bad d coord and merely a good position coach - the evidence bears this out. In that same vain, the evidence shows that dooley is a bad d1 collegiate football head coach.... From a to z

dayum! I'm with this guy!

VN Store

Back