If Worley starts...

I'm anxious to see Ferguson at some point.

The quarterback position was open this week and I'm sure Butch scrutinized all of them. Here's to us seeing the one(s) who gives us the best chance to compete today.

if Worey starts... I have to qustion the guts of this staff after all of those 4th and 1s last week that we didn't even try to run a QB sneek...just saying...i don't have blind loyalty to anyone anymore after the Dooley fiasco

I feel you. I sincerely believe after today we'll all know a little bit more about our team and this new coaching staff. I just want to see them come out ready to pimp slap the Gators for 3 hrs.

I'm anxious to see Ferguson at some point.

I got your back Freak.

fergie.jpg

if Worey starts... I have to qustion the guts of this staff after all of those 4th and 1s last week that we didn't even try to run a QB sneek...just saying...i don't have blind loyalty to anyone anymore after the Dooley fiasco

What have you seen at practice from our other QB's? Maybe our coaches missed it.

That makes too much sense.

If Worley starts then it's pretty clear that Ferguson and Peterman deserve to start, but Coach Jones is refusing to do so because he really wants to continue to get blown out and embarassed. He's a masochist. I'm not a psychologist but I play one on tv.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It shows what kind of QBs our program has (altho it's possible someone turns out the real deal) and that

SPEAKS VOLUME.

I don't think we have to debate anything about about the coaching staff right now.

All of you Worley haters out there!!!! Are you happy!!! The change of QB has cost Tennessee a chance to win this game!!

VN Store

Back