‘23 IL WR Carnell Tate (Ohio State commit)

When Innis and Rodgers committed to OSU, Tate’s NIL was watered down a bit. Tate reached out to Tenn staff almost immediately. Has been brewing for awhile, but not sure how legit it is IMO. Maybe letting enough time pass was part of a plan. A visit for a game would be interesting

orrrrrrr could just be a way to get more money from OSU.

waste of time, imo

When Innis and Rodgers committed to OSU, Tate’s NIL was watered down a bit. Tate reached out to Tenn staff almost immediately. Has been brewing for awhile, but not sure how legit it is IMO. Maybe letting enough time pass was part of a plan. A visit for a game would be interesting
Why the good, honest folks at OSU would NEVER do that

orrrrrrr could just be a way to get more money from OSU.

waste of time, imo
Could be. I’m not that tuned in to know. I like our WRs as of now, but I don’t think Tate is a waste of time. Even if he falls on his face when he gets here, winning a battle like this would be noteworthy

I don’t see anything happening here until at least November. If we end up with 2 - 1000 yard WRs and knowing 2 of our starters are leaving could be enticing enough to revisit this. Until then there maybe smoke, but I just don’t see him changing commitments anytime soon.

The eternal pessimist in me reads what 99 just posted and thinks that Carnell just knows he can use us to leverage more NIL from OSU similar to over the summer. Hope I’m wrong, I really really want to be wrong, but this just feels like he is angling to get his NIL back to what it was promised if what 99 said is true.

The eternal pessimist in me reads what 99 just posted and thinks that Carnell just knows he can use us to leverage more NIL from OSU similar to over the summer. Hope I’m wrong, I really really want to be wrong, but this just feels like he is angling to get his NIL back to what it was promised if what 99 said is true.
Makes me wonder tho. If OSU does shell out the money. Then they have to do it for the other two and maybe causing problems either way lol. Fine by me

It seems like we haven't recruited WR very hard this off-season. Yeah we got Bru.
Leacock has huge potential. He's the only real gamebreaker we have committed there.

We have good depth so it's fine I guess, but Tate is really the only guy the staff seemed to have went after with urgency.

It's not the greatest WR nationally this season, but there are some good ones.

popcorn-spill.gif

It seems like we haven't recruited WR very hard this off-season. Yeah we got Bru.
Leacock has huge potential. He's the only real gamebreaker we have committed there.

We have good depth so it's fine I guess, but Tate is really the only guy the staff seemed to have went after with urgency.

It's not the greatest WR nationally this season, but there are some good ones.
Seldon?

VN Store

Back