I'm the biggest UT fan because......

Born in Nashville
(at Vanderbilt!, but I overcame it!!!)
Raised in Chattanooga
Educated in Knoxville

Bleed orange! I'll stand with the Vols win or lose. There's nothing like the Pride & Loyalty of a Volunteer.

Reactions: 3 people
I am the biggest UT fan, because I wanted Dooley fired for a long time and others supported Dooley instead of TN. Yep I don't think you are a good fan if you defend a coach if he is not producing.

Dooley hate finds its way into any thread.

I'm the biggest Vol fan because every time I see a persistent thread loaded with spite and worse, I think maybe I might as well become a USCw or Bama fan. Bases where such attitudes are inherent. But then, my brain assures me it will disown me and leave me a mindless zombie if I dare trying that. I listen to my orange soaked brain every time when this happens.

went to fist tn game 83 or 84 against memphis n johnny jones took it to the house down the sidelines n i was hooked but more loyal because ut had open arms after serving in marines so owe them a lot...

gbo.....

I am the biggest UT fan because I sat in a bar on my one year wedding anniversary to watch the 98 national championship game because the electricity was out at my house.....my wife was at home in the dark.

Are you still married to her?

I became a UT fan in 1976. I graduated from UT in 1984. I grew up in Chattanooga and Nashville. Hate Candybilt. Some of the best people I have met are tailgating at UT games. I will always bleed orange regardless of who is in charge. My wife a former Auburn fan has now bleed orange for 25 years. My fondest memory was storming the field when TN beat then No. 1 Auburn with Bo Jackson 38-0. I will always cherish that memory.

I have a man cave that is all UT, wear orange at least 5 days a week, give Bammers and Gators hell at every opportunity and I stayed to the very end of last year's Bama game! I have to get at least an honorable mention!

GO VOLS!!

I'm the biggest VOL fan because I have a tattoo of a muscle bound Smokey bashing the brains of a Gator's head in...had 2 vanity license plates when I lived in L.A. that said 1UTVOL and the other UT1SEC...my 1st labrador retriever (God rest his loving soul) was named Peyton...my 2nd labrador retriever's name is Peyton II (he honestly would not answer to any other name we tried as a puppy)...our chihuahua's name is General....would fly back for 2 home games a year when I lived in SoCal for 15 years...been going to games every season since birth (37 now)....beat up a Gator fan in Gainesville Peyton's senior year for chucking a whiskey'd down coke on my mother walking out of Ben Griffin Stadium for wearing a Tennessee shirt....yeah that is about it...yeah I'm bipolar but heavily medicated and more mature now...my cross to bare as the "Biggest Vol Fan Ever"...end game.

Awesome post! LOL!

I'm the biggest VOL fan because I have a tattoo of a muscle bound Smokey bashing the brains of a Gator's head in...had 2 vanity license plates when I lived in L.A. that said 1UTVOL and the other UT1SEC...my 1st labrador retriever (God rest his loving soul) was named Peyton...my 2nd labrador retriever's name is Peyton II (he honestly would not answer to any other name we tried as a puppy)...our chihuahua's name is General....would fly back for 2 home games a year when I lived in SoCal for 15 years...been going to games every season since birth (37 now)....beat up a Gator fan in Gainesville Peyton's senior year for chucking a whiskey'd down coke on my mother walking out of Ben Griffin Stadium for wearing a Tennessee shirt....yeah that is about it...yeah I'm bipolar but heavily medicated and more mature now...my cross to bare as the "Biggest Vol Fan Ever"...end game.

Sorry. A real Vol would never own a chihuahua.

Reactions: 2 people
I wear orange britches in Alabama. I wear orange britches in Georgia. I wear orange britches in Florida. I even wear orange britches to work.

I'm not Tennessee's biggest fan but I've stuck with them through Bill Battle, Johnny Majors, Phil Fulmer, Lane Kiffin, Derek Dooley and now Butch Jones.

I've seen the lows and more lows and watched them climb to the pinnacle of college sports only to fall back down to the depths of being one of the worst teams in the country.

I've never given up and I truly believe that our time has come.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm the biggest fan because I had math class with Eric Berry and got him to sign a jersey for my dad

I'm also the biggest fan because as a female I brave these boards :)

Reactions: 5 people
I wear orange britches in Alabama. I wear orange britches in Georgia. I wear orange britches in Florida. I even wear orange britches to work.

Derek, Jerry called. He wants to know why you're not wearing all of that blue crap he hung in your locker. Oh yea, he said something about his glasses being dirty...said you'd understand.

VN Store

Back