In B4 LG starts the DOJ brings suit VS Georgia thread.

Nope. I dont believe my choice is more important than others.

And you are side stepping the point I raised. The same groups wanting to hand out water can go volunteer themselves to help with the issue. State didnt say it cpuldnt be done, just says how it can be done.

And the reason the state RNC fined the local RNC was because the vague language didnt allow anything from the state. Not sure how you want me to prove a case that was never a case because there wasnt a law that covered it before.
So you stated an opinion about this law, that it was necessary because lawyers and the old law was vague.

Yet, you don’t know of a single instance of any attorney even having a crack at this case, much less getting it declared vague or beating it because it wasn’t clear. You don’t seem to know what the law said before. You don’t seem to know if there even was a law before. And you don’t know whether your solution is feasible because you’ve never ever been exposed to the situation that you’re opining about.

And you think I’m being unreasonable for asking you questions about it.

That’s… par for the course.

Because people were going around the first clause. As I, and others have pointed out.

Someone even gave the example of the Warnock Water.
How does a “new” clause stop them from going around the “old” clause when the thing people keep saying the new clause is supposed to prevent is the exact thing the old clause says you can’t do?

Where is that irony gif when I need it?

Kitty-plays-bops-dog-on-nose.gif

This battle that is going on over handing out water in Georgia poll lines is amazing. I've voted dozens of times and not once, even in August did I take water and snacks with me because I was in and out in less than 30 minutes. If Georgia has early voting for over a week and mail-in voting before election day there is no reason someone would need to wait until the last minute to vote and have to endure a line much less one long enough they would endure thirst and hunger pains.

I'll see your anecdote... last fall I tried to early vote 3 times. Each time the line was over an hour and I couldn't stay due to work obligations. I blocked off all morning on election day and waited an hour and a half to vote.

I'll see your anecdote... last fall I tried to early vote 3 times. Each time the line was over an hour and I couldn't stay due to work obligations. I blocked off all morning on election day and waited an hour and a half to vote.

Good for you.

VN Store

Back