In Orwellian fashion Biden brags about 100's of Americans getting fired...

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
Tucker: Biden paints unvaccinated Americans as root cause of countries' problems
Oct. 12, 2021 - 13:03 - 'Tucker Carlson Tonight' host sounds off on Biden's attacks on the unvaccinated

Reactions: VolinWayne
Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.
Running the most hated presidential candidate ever has catastrophic consquences. The only person to blame for Trumps loss is Trump.

Most pro Trumpers admit his mouth is his worst enemy. If he had stuck to policy and things he accomplished he would have won. Instead he acted like a jerk and that turned away millions of Americans. As much as I hate the campaign game, Trump did not play it well.

Doesnt matter if his parroting draws in thousands if it also pushes away tens of thousands. And pushed them away enough to actively vote against him.

Running the most hated presidential candidate ever has catastrophic consquences. The only person to blame for Trumps loss is Trump.

Most pro Trumpers admit his mouth is his worst enemy. If he had stuck to policy and things he accomplished he would have won. Instead he acted like a jerk and that turned away millions of Americans. As much as I hate the campaign game, Trump did not play it well.

Doesnt matter if his parroting draws in thousands if it also pushes away tens of thousands. And pushed them away enough to actively vote against him.
I disliked him but did not vote for the other idjit.

No one put a gun to your head requiring you to vote for Biden, I didn’t nor did I vote for Trump.

No one put a gun to your head requiring you to vote for Biden, I didn’t nor did I vote for Trump.
I didnt vote for Biden or Trump either. And I never said anyone had a gun to their head.

It's a popularity contest, Trump was/is very unpopular in more circles than he was popular. He is at fault for most of it.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Someone hasn't read any Orwell

Biden administration displays an authoritative government. Biden is trying to convince us the enemy is the unvaccinated. That is bogus and dangerous. People are seeing he is the biggest idiot who has run the White House. Well, I guess he ain't running anything but you get my point.

I didnt vote for Biden or Trump either. And I never said anyone had a gun to their head.

It's a popularity contest, Trump was/is very unpopular in more circles than he was popular. He is at fault for most of it.

Yeah but he sure did own the libtards on twitter.

Biden administration displays an authoritative government. Biden is trying to convince us the enemy is the unvaccinated. That is bogus and dangerous. People are seeing he is the biggest idiot who has run the White House. Well, I guess he ain't running anything but you get my point.
But Oceania was ruled by a totalitarian form of government?

The Republican Party's current state of fealty to Trump, is much more in line with the dystopian society that George Orwell cautioned against. Truth no longer matters, Only strict obedience to Big Brother.

The branch covidians current state of fealty to Fauci, is much more in line with the dystopian society that George Orwell cautioned against. Truth no longer matters, Only strict obedience to Big Brother.
Not so fast my friend.

It's pretty Orwellian to have branches of government ironically named based on what they do. Some believe the CDC and FDA have crossed that threshold.

Not so fast my friend.

It's pretty Orwellian to have branches of government ironically named based on what they do. Some believe the CDC and FDA have crossed that threshold.
As in the Ministry of Love, Truth, Peace, and Plenty? Meh, not seeing it. Sorry.

As in the Ministry of Love, Truth, Peace, and Plenty? Meh, not seeing it. Sorry.
To the same degree, obviously not.

But, the Center for Disease Control is clearly ignoring how mankind has dealt with diseases since before they existed, there is some irony.

When the FDA makes science based reasoning to not have booster shots, but some admin just overrules them, then there is some irony.

The Republican Party's current state of fealty to Trump, is much more in line with the dystopian society that George Orwell cautioned against. Truth no longer matters, Only strict obedience to Big Brother.

Let me guess. You are holding water for Biden bragging about getting people fired?

VN Store

Back