In Orwellian fashion Biden brags about 100's of Americans getting fired...

Yeah it was so unlikely to be mentioned that a copy paste of your sentence gives the exact answer without even clicking a link

It was ignored because it was easily googled but irrelevant to any discussion.

View attachment 404407
It seems like you want a tougher question, which can't be so easily found from a Google search. Fair enough.

Whose persona in 1984 was the focus of the "Two Minutes of Hate"? The guy had a name. He supposedly founded "The Brotherhood".

It seems like you want a tougher question, which can't be so easily found from a Google search. Fair enough.

Whose persona in 1984 was the focus of the "Two Minutes of Hate"? The guy had a name. He supposedly founded "The Brotherhood".

Goldstein.

What do I win?

Here is one that cannot be simply Googled.

What was thoughtcrime based on.

Time line and name of what it was based on will be only acceptable answer.

Goldstein.

What do I win?
LOL. That was meant for @utvolpj ... but you win $10.

Post your name, your primary address, a credit card number with the expiration date and the 3 digit security code on the back - and I will send it right away! LOL.

Last edited:

Oh see you've confused me with someone who cares about this game. That was your first mistake

LOL. That was meant for @utvolpj ... but you win $10.

Post your name, the zip code of your primary address, a credit card number with the expiration date and the 3 digit code security code on the back - and I will send it right away! LOL.

Please just mail my winnings to:

John Lykes Hardcock
1 Long Big Road
Intercourse, PA

Goldstein.

What do I win?
Do you think Goldstein was a real person, or an elaborate creation of Big Brother to cast actual dissidents as traitors, to keep them from being seen as heroic martyrs? This gets debated a lot. I'm not sure myself. I've read good arguments for both sides.

Do you think Goldstein was a real person, or an elaborate creation of Big Brother to cast actual dissidents as traitors, to keep them from being seen as heroic martyrs? This gets debated a lot. I'm not sure myself. I've read good arguments for both sides.

Not a real person.

I think if it was a real person he would have been included in the actual book at some point.

More Owellian behavior from the democrats.

Kudlow: The Left making career out of cognitive dissonance
Aug. 11, 2022 - 7:02 - Larry Kudlow: The IRS is making one of the greatest power grabs I have ever seen in governmental history.

Democrats are changing the words, definition of words, trying to censor (Disinformation Board/Ministry of Truth), trying to eliminate words, demonizing people for traditional words. This is a page out of totalitarian regimes and George Orwell. It doesn't mean what you think it means and let's change the wording.

Democrats are changing the words, definition of words, trying to censor (Disinformation Board/Ministry of Truth), trying to eliminate words, demonizing people for traditional words. This is a page out of totalitarian regimes and George Orwell. It doesn't mean what you think it means and let's change the wording.

They have changed the definitions of words like vaccines and fascism to fit their narrative.

I have a hard time being pc.

VN Store

Back