Infrastructure bill. Fixing roads bridges tunnels etc

Trump Calls for New $2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill
So tired of driving down the road and hitting a pot hole. It feels like my engine is about to fall out.
Two trillion? It will be just fine. We spent 8 trillion in the Middle East to rebuild. Now it is time to fix and rebuild our country.
Well... yeah, you're right I suppose. But here's the problem with that. We're still going to be fighting and rebuilding in the ME at the same time we're over here rebuilding. Can't we just do one thing at a time?

How are we going to pay for all of this?

Last edited:
Reactions: AM64 and McDad
Trump Calls for New $2 Trillion Infrastructure Bill
So tired of driving down the road and hitting a pot hole. It feels like my engine is about to fall out.
Two trillion? It will be just fine. We spent 8 trillion in the Middle East to rebuild. Now it is time to fix and rebuild our country.

I agree and I put forth that we should divert all incoming social security and Medicare taxes into said infrastructure bill.

Reactions: LouderVol
Wel... yeah, you're right I suppose. Bu here's the problem with that. We're still going to be fighting and rebuilding in the ME at the same time we're over here rebuilding. Can't we just do one thing at a time?

How are we going to pay for all of this?
I don’t think that we’re using that much anymore in the Middle East. Trump is pulling all of that out.

VN Store

Back