Intruder shot, killed after kicking in door, charging occupant with a knife

Those are all idiotic positions and not at all like requiring a permit to carry.
In every instance I would expect the person to make the better choice. If the lady in the Kroger parking lot was attacked while illegally carrying, I would expect her to defend herself and then deal with any possible consequences.
But yes, you need a license to drive.
An MD needs a license to practice.
A bus driver needs a special license.
A restaurant needs a permit.

All of those are rational and reasonable ways of helping society function more smoothly.
You've taken a moronic position here. You did it to gin up the board. It's cool; we need the occasional trolling statement to have lively discussion. But what you have offered is, at best, imbecilic.

One mans absurdity is another mans passion. Who gets to say what is absurd?
I think it's absurd to own 20 guns. Some on here think it is really cool.

seems like 1 would get the job done.

We dont own 20 hammers. Just 1 when we need to do some pounding.

Or 20 broom & dust pans. We dont own 20 of them either, just 2, 1 for sweeping the kitchen and the other I use for flying around at night ;)

Personally I'm glad she had a gun in her house and was able to defend herself. That's precisely why I so fervently support the right of gun ownership for home defense and protection.
Too bad it wasn't an AR14 though

Reactions: AM64
Those are all idiotic positions and not at all like requiring a permit to carry.
In every instance I would expect the person to make the better choice. If the lady in the Kroger parking lot was attacked while illegally carrying, I would expect her to defend herself and then deal with any possible consequences.
But yes, you need a license to drive.
An MD needs a license to practice.
A bus driver needs a special license.
A restaurant needs a permit.

All of those are rational and reasonable ways of helping society function more smoothly.

Constitutionally speaking, does it say anywhere specifically that we have a right to drive, be a doctor, or sell food? It does specifically say we have a right to bear arms. It does not say we have a right to bear arms with a permit.

Or 20 broom & dust pans. We dont own 20 of them either, just 2, 1 for sweeping the kitchen and the other I use for flying around at night ;)
You’re free to own as many hammers or guns as you like. Ain’t Liberty great!

Again you validate my post. You believe the govt should make these decisions for people. It's a childlike way of thinking
Of course I do. To not have those restrictions is an insane man's way of thinking.

How many shoes does the government allow a woman to own? Asking for my wife. Talk about something needing regulating.

You've taken a moronic position here. You did it to gin up the board. It's cool; we need the occasional trolling statement to have lively discussion. But what you have offered is, at best, imbecilic.
Which part exactly?

Amen!!! I'm with ya, if you wanna blow your money on guns have at it.

Provided you aren't a felon of course... I'm not sure with you
So... Amen but not Amen! Yep that’s pretty much par for the course with you.

And you’ve unwittingly (which nobody is shocked by) stumbled on another hot topic - restoration of a felon’s rights after serving their sentence.

Reactions: McDad
So... Amen but not Amen! Yep that’s pretty much par for the course with you.

And you’ve unwittingly (which nobody is shocked by) stumbled on another hot topic - restoration of a felon’s rights after serving their sentence.

We have laws, if you dont comply you lose privileges. I'm a big believer in law & order. :)

I own multiple hammers

In my house there are at least 20 brooms and dustpans.

In America it is not what you need as much as it is what you want.

Reactions: DC_Vol
One man's absurdity is another man's passion. Who gets to say what is absurd?
I think it's absurd to own 20 guns. Some on here think it is really cool.

Neither are wrong until one decides the other should be forced into their way of thinking .

VN Store

Back