IOC President Says Transgender Weightlifter Can Compete For Women’s Title, Admits Rules On Trans Athletes May Change

I'll accept it's completely reasonable to have Lebron as low as 5. I totally disagree, but it's reasonable.

My favorite part was when he said "he's not even the best in the league now" as if anybody has ever made that claim at age 36....and he had a pretty good case for being the best player this year.

I'll accept it's completely reasonable to have Lebron as low as 5. I totally disagree, but it's reasonable.

My favorite part was when he said "he's not even the best in the league now" as if anybody has ever made that claim at age 36....and he had a pretty good case for being the best player this year.
I can’t go lower than 4. To me Jordan, Lebron, Magic, and Kareem are the clear top four. Put them in whatever order you want, but it’s hard to put anyone else in that group. I know some people include Russell because of all the titles that he won or Wilt because of his sheer individual dominance, but I can’t put them in the same class as the top four.

Reactions: StarRaider
I can’t go lower than 4. To me Jordan, Lebron, Magic, and Kareem are the clear top four. Put them in whatever order you want, but it’s hard to put anyone else in that group. I know some people include Russell because of all the titles that he won or Wilt because of his sheer individual dominance, but I can’t put them in the same class as the top four.
Dr. J says hold my beer!
Oscar Robinson says hold my beer!
Jerry West says I dont drink!

Reactions: Wireless1
Wilt and Bill would have schooled LeBron then or today given the differences in health/physiology advances

VN Store

Back