Iranian Players at World Cup

He got blackballed by the NFL and he's hated by like 40% of the strangers and people he meets for the foreseeable future. These are real consequences. He knew people would get big mad. He didn't know endorsements would work out. You guys act like he's some genius mastermind that knew this would benefit him.

He took a big risk protesting and standing up for his beliefs.

He's a millionaire who is loved by you leftists. Those Iranian players will be jailed. You still comparing? Kaep sucked as a qb

I will watch as much of it then as I watch now.
No, don't make it about how much you watch because we know most Americans could give a damn. It's about the opportunity for you guys that don't watch to virtue signal and either support political protests you like (the Iranians on this case) or clutch Pearl's over protests you hate.

Reactions: n_huffhines
No, don't make it about how much you watch because we know most Americans could give a damn. It's about the opportunity for you guys that don't watch to virtue signal and either support political protests you like (the Iranians on this case) or clutch Pearl's over protests you hate.

This is a dumb argument on your part. CK never faced prosecution from the state over his protests.

Reactions: NorthDallas40
Kaep is an idiot, those Iranian players know true totalitarian regimes. Kaep is a drama queen

The criminal justice system is totally ****ed up and worthy of protest and "other places are worse" is the intellectually laziest excuse for accepting injustice. The founders revolted over less.

Last edited:
This is a dumb argument on your part. CK never faced prosecution from the state over his protests.
WTF does any of that have to do with you all's reaction ? I am not even disputing that KP didn't pay a price. I simply saying that you all are being totally inconsistent in your response.

The criminal justice system is totally ****ed up and worthy of protest and "other places are worse" is the intellectually laziest excuse for accepting injustice possible. The founders revolted over less.
You need to ask these clowns which country on the planet holds the most prisoners: China, Russia, Iran or the USA?

WTF does any of that have to do with you all's reaction ? I am not even disputing that KP didn't pay a price. I simply saying that you all are being totally inconsistent in your response.

WTH are you talking about? You’ve gone around and around so much you’ve lost me.

VN Store

Back