Iranian Players at World Cup

He's a millionaire who is loved by you leftists. Those Iranian players will be jailed. You still comparing? Kaep sucked as a qb
I am nowhere near being a fan of Kaep. But to say he sucked as a QB is a little bit of a stretch. He is tied for 5th best all time in interception % for a QB. Even in his last season in the NFL he threw 16 TDs and had 4 INTs. Which was not bad at all considering he played for a terrible team.

When I think of NFL QBs that sucked I think of someone like Akili Smith or Art Sclichter come to mind. Kapernick was even better in the NFL than Heath Shuler was.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Iran losing to the US in soccer..oh my..feel for the players.

I would support our players wearing Solemiani RIP patches.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
No, don't make it about how much you watch because we know most Americans could give a damn. It's about the opportunity for you guys that don't watch to virtue signal and either support political protests you like (the Iranians on this case) or clutch Pearl's over protests you hate.
Get your panties out of a bunch Vlad. I don't watch soccer because it is boring. I couldn't care less what they protest.

I am nowhere near being a fan of Kaep. But to say he sucked as a QB is a little bit of a stretch. He is tied for 5th best all time in interception % for a QB. Even in his last season in the NFL he threw 16 TDs and had 4 INTs. Which was not bad at all considering he played for a terrible team.

When I think of NFL QBs that sucked I think of someone like Akili Smith or Art Sclichter come to mind. Kapernick was even better in the NFL than Heath Shuler was.

I think if kaep was good, teams would pick him. His last tryout, people reported it was bad so I'm not sure. My whole point is that we can't compare Iran team from protesting vs kaep and can't compare Iran gov vs US, at this point anyways. However we are moving that way quickly

VN Store

Back