Is it time to do away with the National Anthem or at least replace it?

That is a different take for sure. Most who didn't have the woo growing up don't like it.
I'm 62. Absolutely love the woo. It is like the gator chomp.. while I HATE the gators, when the entire crowd is doing the single chomp with their arms, there is something really cool about that. It is spontaneous, yet it is coordinated. I guess I am a little weird that way. When I was in OCS, I really enjoyed doing rifle drill. When the whole class is coordinated and slapping the butt of the rifle with a single sound, that's cool. The woo is that multiplied by a thousand

and not to mention, the rest of the college sports world hates it.

I'm 62. Absolutely love the woo. It is like the gator chomp.. while I HATE the gators, when the entire crowd is doing the single chomp with their arms, there is something really cool about that. It is spontaneous, yet it is coordinated. I guess I am a little weird that way. When I was in OCS, I really enjoyed doing rifle drill. When the whole class is coordinated and slapping the butt of the rifle with a single sound, that's cool. The woo is that multiplied by a thousand

and not to mention, the rest of the college sports world hates it.

Ric Flair infiltrated Rocky Top.

VN Store

Back