Is MAGA Quasi-Fascist?

Not true. I would never vote for him in the dem primary and would gladly vote for a non-Trumpian repub over him in the general, or a third party. But there is not a chance in hell Biden will run in '24.
I think there is still s possibility you are right here but it gets less and less likely by the day. Biden has been every bit as disastrous for this country as Trump was. But here we are

Reactions: luthervol
Green Party Platform

diversity, elimination of carbon fuels, reparations for climate and slavery, UBI, etc

green sure is progressive.

Green Party Platform

diversity, elimination of carbon fuels, reparations for climate and slavery, UBI, etc

green sure is progressive.

The most radical of the quasi national parties.

Reactions: Orangeburst
The most radical of the quasi national parties.
Why not every other political party is twisted, self-serving, filled with cognitive incompetents, might as well have another join the herd.
I might even consider them if Shirley allowed it, cause I imagine the chick members are like the free-love hippie chicks I once hung with
back in the day.

I wish every democrat left every red state. Then we’ll know for sure who runs a more efficient, safe state. I’ll bet my life savings it’s the Republican’s. There’s a reason why people are fleeing blue states. If you can’t see that, then you’re a freaking dumbass.

Gerald Ford wasn't. Then again, I don't know if he marched.
The moniker "America First"--regardless of party--is poorly chosen. Period.
So you don’t like it when American’s say America first? Sounds like you belong in a different country like Cuba, Venezuela, China, or North Korea. It’s patriotic to take care of your own country and it’s citizens first. You must support Ilhan Omar and others of the Hamas Squad.

Not sure the left understands the meaning, but this was a live display of fascism.
Democrats don’t know what fascists are, but all they have to do is look in the mirror. Not to mention how racist they are.

Attachments

• IMG_4079.png
    IMG_4079.png
    236.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3718.png
    IMG_3718.png
    185.6 KB · Views: 4

VN Store

Back