Is MAGA Quasi-Fascist?

But you will vote for Biden if he is the nominee regardless of his opponent so you can drop the he wasn’t my “choice” excuse. He is your choice if you vote for him again and was the first time
Not true. I would never vote for him in the dem primary and would gladly vote for a non-Trumpian repub over him in the general, or a third party. But there is not a chance in hell Biden will run in '24.

Not true. I would never vote for him in the dem primary and would gladly vote for a non-Trumpian repub over him in the general, or a third party. But there is not a chance in hell Biden will run in '24.
He’s already filed his paperwork to initiate the process. I heard it on the radio about 20 minutes ago

If you think I am a supporter of this administration's nonsense and agree with claims that the Reps are any more fascist than the Dems, you are more ignorant than you seem.
Congratulations.

You clearly are a Biden supporter. You just don’t want to admit it. You are no different than another poster on here (won’t name) who claims to be down the middle but clearly isn’t. At least be proud of who you voted into office and embrace their politics. Seems you keep using terms you clearly don’t know the definition of. Another obvious sign of allegiance to the liberal party. What’s next? You gonna tell us the AR in AR-15 stands for assault rifle? Or the constitution is an outdated piece of paper?

Yeah, this was exactly my point about the majority's view.

I say bring on immigrants, end the war on drugs, and what terrorists? Am I unaware of a recent attack from foreigners? Threaten our 2a rights? Like Trump did? Destroy the economy? You mean like Trump did? Trump inherited a growing economy and it was done growing (besides government spending) by year 2 and he was the the initial catalyst for this inflationary spike with his covid bailouts.

He's the same brand of evil, just lesser in your opinion.
😂

He'll be in hospice

VN Store

Back