Is MAGA Quasi-Fascist?

The rhetoric being used here is very calculated and very dangerous imo. It seems intended to further the divide. And for them to use it at this time, when there is an investigation into Trump already well underway, one the right is calling politically motivated is curious to me.

I'm seeing a centralization of power in government agencies and elected positions, particularly those on the left. This is not the road we want to be going down. I'm not a trump supporter either but this isn't good for the country long term. When the fists close completely there will be virtually no way to unclinch it.

That's my fear on the current course we are on.

What a complete doofus you are. I don't know which you lack more of, intelligence or wisdom.

Luther there is one thing every government has in common throughout history, and that is useful idiots. The group of people who will defend and support every decision made by said government regardless of the consequences because they can't see past the infallibility of their own partisan beliefs. Nearly every decision made by the Biden administration whether it's foreign policy or domestic policy has been or is damaging to the nation. You and Volmain will enthusiastically wait in line to vote for more of it when given the opportunity. There is no wisdom or intelligence in that, but that is the difference between you and I. You are incapable of admitting a mistake when it comes to political leaders as long as they have a D beside their name. The silly part is that you actually believe that you are making a positive difference by electing certain leaders

The rhetoric being used here is very calculated and very dangerous imo. It seems intended to further the divide. And for them to use it at this time, when there is an investigation into Trump already well underway, one the right is calling politically motivated is curious to me.
Curious take.
In your opinion, is Biden more divisive than Trump?

Luther there is one thing every government has in common throughout history, and that is useful idiots. The group of people who will defend and support every decision made by said government regardless of the consequences because they can't see past the infallibility of their own partisan beliefs. Nearly every decision made by the Biden administration whether it's foreign policy or domestic policy has been or is damaging to the nation. You and Volmain will enthusiastically wait in line to vote for more of it when given the opportunity. There is no wisdom or intelligence in that, but that is the difference between you and I. You are incapable of admitting a mistake when it comes to political leaders as long as they have a D beside their name. The silly part is that you actually believe that you are making a positive difference by electing certain leaders
lol......Do you take yourself seriously? The positive (less negative) difference I made was in denying Trump a second term. I was never a Biden supporter....just 100% anti Trump.
And I am still 100% confident in the knowledge that we are better off as a nation with Biden than we would have been with a 2nd Trump term.

The mistake that needs admitting is the Trump fiasco in its entirety.

Reactions: lostsheep
lol......Do you take yourself seriously? The positive (less negative) difference I made was in denying Trump a second term. I was never a Biden supporter....just 100% anti Trump.
And I am still 100% confident in the knowledge that we are better off as a nation with Biden than we would have been with a 2nd Trump term.

So, you think Trump would be sending billions of dollars to a war the US has no business being involved in? Trump would have forgiven hundreds of billions of dollars in student debt during high inflation? Trump would have done a worse job withdrawing from Afghanistan? Trump would send the FBI after PTA members? Trump would sign a New Green Deal during a time of high inflation? "Oh but you are 100% confident in the knowledge that we are better off as a nation with Biden", just another one of your lunatic fantasies. As I said, every government in history whether good or bad has relied on a large number of useful idiots

Sure Trump was a disaster but Biden was a horrible choice. He's been a disaster in his own right. If the left had elected a respectable candidate of actually be on board and supporting them. But you can't correct a mistake by making another, you're simply compounding the mistake.

Reactions: EasternVol
You honestly think Trump is more divisive than Biden?

I do, Biden is a career, do nothing, coattail riding politician who was given the Democrat candidacy because he'd tow the line and do what he was instructed to do. Plain and simple. He's been divisive but Trump is a lightning rod.

Sure Trump was a disaster but Biden was a horrible choice. He's been a disaster in his own right. If the left had elected a respectable candidate of actually be on board and supporting them. But you can't correct a mistake by making another, you're simply compounding the mistake.
Biden was never my choice......just better than Trump.
I hope both sides put up better choices in '24.

Look no further than Trumpism.

I didn’t vote for Trump and worshipping a candidate is idiotic but Biden is a another level of disaster. I can’t think of a single thing he has improved over Trump. The self appointed foreign policy expert has made some extremely questionable decisions in his supposed area of expertise

Reactions: LadyVolette
Biden was never my choice......just better than Trump.
I hope both sides put up better choices in '24.

But you will vote for Biden if he is the nominee regardless of his opponent so you can drop the he wasn’t my “choice” excuse. He is your choice if you vote for him again and was the first time

Reactions: LadyVolette

VN Store

Back