Is MAGA Quasi-Fascist?

Because I do not do writing assignments from message board flamers. Maybe you can get somebody else to play soldier in your imaginary army. You can tell yourself what to do, or your wife and dog if you have a wife and dog.
undertaker-stay-down.gif

“What we’re seeing now is either the beginning or the death knell of an extreme MAGA philosophy. It’s not just Trump. It’s the entire philosophy that underpins the – I’m going to say something. It’s like semi-fascism.”
Democratic President Joe Biden

“The fact that the President would go out and just insult half of America … effectively call half of America semi-fascist...it’s horribly inappropriate.”
Republican Gov. Chris Sununu of New Hampshire

GOP governor calls on Biden to apologize for suggesting 'semi-fascism' drives some Trump-backing Republicans

State approved hate speech.

Look-it, Glad. You are right about people recklessly bandying labels. But we're talking about something MFing serious. I do not think Biden is calling "Wolf!" when there is no wolf.
Kind of like when he said if you get the shot you won't get covid plus the other hundred dribbles that come out of his mouth. Sorry, I give a lot of people the benefit of the doubt but not him, not anymore.

Anyone lamenting Donald Trump and his MAGA brand should move to another country. This movement isn’t going away anytime in the next decade +.

It’s being used by the left as a form of hate speech for unity. Instead of embracing the difference of opinion and embracing 70M that voted for him. They are inciting the new profiling.

Kind of like when he said if you get the shot you won't get covid plus the other hundred dribbles that come out of his mouth. Sorry, I give a lot of people the benefit of the doubt but not him, not anymore.

Who is "he?" Biden? I never saw Biden say that I would not get Covid if I took the vaccine. I've seen a lot of people ignore the obvious meaning of something said, so they could take another meaning that was false -- and think something bad. It is called negative thinking. Now, how many times are folks going to respond to the Original Post about the undercurrent of fascism in the Republican Party by diverting attention to allegations about Democrats? If you try to talk to Republicans about what Republicans are doing, they just talk about Democrats.

There, you see? You swallow right wing propaganda hook, line, and sinker, while accusing me of doing what you are doing.

Please tell me something before replying with another attack. How many social psychology courses did you take during your university studies? I'm guessing that you did not take any, that you did not learn the word "deflection" from the social psychologists who developed the word's usage in your post. Now, if you did not learn the usage of that word from social psychologists in a university, where and from whom did you learn it? I suspect that the root answer in your case is from some professional propagandist. So, which of us is being the lemming, here? If you are interested, I recommend starting with Elliot Aronson's "The Social Animal."

Lol. You’re the only one creating and swallowing your own right wing propaganda. You looney leftists are certifiably insane and that’s not hyperbole.

It’s being used by the left as a form of hate speech for unity. Instead of embracing the difference of opinion and embracing 70M that voted for him. They are inciting the new profiling.
He's not referring to the 70 million who voted for Trump. he said "extreme MAGA philosophy".....that would be at most 5 million out of the 70.
And don't act like Trump ever did one single thing that even came remotely close to embracing the MAJORITY of voters - the ones who voted for Hillary.
I'm all for less divisive politics. Trumpism marked the low point; everything else represents improvement.

political system headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor and opposition is not permitted. Fascism defined.
Which political party tries to control business? Which party hates to be questioned and wants to eliminate dissent?

You just skipped right over discussing "political system headed by a dictator." Which party supported overthrowing the 2020 Presidential Election and the U.S. Constitution in order to make Donald Trump de facto dictator?

Reactions: luthervol
You just skipped right over discussing "political system headed by a dictator." Which party supported overthrowing the 2020 Presidential Election and the U.S. Constitution in order to make Donald Trump de facto dictator?

Which party fabricated a Russian hoax? Nobody wanted to overthrow the 2020 election just make sure it was legit after the stupid mail in bs but you clowns are the only ones that even care at this point. The looney dims are doing enough to doom themselves going forward unless they can conjure up another pandemic here soon. Guess the gay sodomy virus just hasn’t caused too much concern.

Which party wants to control business? Which party can not tolerate dissent? There was an element from the right that questioned the vote but that would be a very small minority who supported not recognizing Biden as President. Will you answer my question?

Jan. 22 2020: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House.

Feb. 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA."

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

It goes on and on.................

The use of "America First" as a catchphrase should scare the absolute Hell out of anybody with any sense and any knowledge of history whatsoever.
The Dimwits get their info from CNN, MSNBC, and the like.
Many Reps actually think FOX is "fair and balanced" and that Trump is more than an egocentric actor.
Both sides are indignant in their righteousness.
We are screwed.
GO VOLS

Lol this is laughable. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting the best for America before any other country.

Jan. 22 2020: “We have it totally under control. It’s one person coming in from China. We have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” — Trump in a CNBC interview.

Jan. 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five — and those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for us … that I can assure you.” — Trump in a speech in Michigan.

Feb. 10: “Now, the virus that we’re talking about having to do — you know, a lot of people think that goes away in April with the heat — as the heat comes in. Typically, that will go away in April. We’re in great shape though. We have 12 cases — 11 cases, and many of them are in good shape now.” — Trump at the White House.

Feb. 26: “So we’re at the low level. As they get better, we take them off the list, so that we’re going to be pretty soon at only five people. And we could be at just one or two people over the next short period of time. So we’ve had very good luck.”

Feb. 27: “It’s going to disappear. One day — it’s like a miracle — it will disappear.” — Trump at a White House meeting with African American leaders.

Well he was listening to Fauci soooo…

Reactions: GroverCleveland
He's not referring to the 70 million who voted for Trump. he said "extreme MAGA philosophy".....that would be at most 5 million out of the 70.
And don't act like Trump ever did one single thing that even came remotely close to embracing the MAJORITY of voters - the ones who voted for Hillary.
I'm all for less divisive politics. Trumpism marked the low point; everything else represents improvement.
Trump is an insulting prick by nature, Biden ran on bringing EVERYONE together. Do you believe he has given ANY effort to achieve this?

Reactions: Majors
Lol this is laughable. There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting the best for America before any other country.
nope that's not what's laughable
what's laughable is someone who knows everything. in. every. damn. thread. and. on. every. damn. subject. imaginable.
When did I say I did not want the best for America?
I didn't.

You can’t divide a voting base that has no definitive identity. It’s a made up political slogan that is being tested like Ultra MAGA. It’s divisive, it’s dressed up hate speech and targets a voting base. Much like your reference to Trumpism, it’s not catchy or trending. But it’s cute.

Reactions: UT_Dutchman

Oh I’ll agree our entire government completely botched COVID and shouldn’t be trusted on any public health matters until they clean house completely. That house elf Fauci leaving is a good start.

But the dementia patient really appreciates you carrying his jockstrap with your “Butwhatabout…” 🤡

VN Store

Back