Is secession the answer?

I do grow my own but I’m not sure they’re cheaper.

You should be getting pounds of tomatoes annually for one initial $5.00 investment in either an heirloom seed pack or a multi-tray of heirloom starts and seed save each year.

Reactions: AM64
You should be getting pounds of tomatoes annually for one initial $5.00 investment in either an heirloom seed pack or a multi-tray of heirloom starts and seed save each year.
Well when you figure in the cost of construction of my garden area, what with the 9’ high fence with cattle guard panels enclosing a 45x45 foot area and the 4x4 raised beds made with cedar ties and the plumbing and all. Without that fence the deer would have a field day. As it is the squirrels are eating pretty high off the hog. But it’s a hobby I have here at the workplace that takes my mind off work if I can ever get caught up again.

Reactions: DynaLo and AM64
'Civil War' Trends on Twitter After Iowa Trump Rally Attendee's Remarks Go Viral (msn.com)

Dean Obeidallah, host of The Dean Obeidallah Show, suggested that largely Democratic states would be happy for largely Republican states to secede from the country—unlike what happened back in the 1860s during the Civil War.

"'Civil War Coming' is trending. It's not for various reasons but a big one is the Civil War in 1861 happened when Red States said we are leaving and Blue States waged a war to preserve the Union. Today if Red States wanted to leave Blue states would say 'Check out time is 1PM,'" he tweeted.

Gender-neutral toy aisles. I know at some point, probably very soon, they'll top this one, but for right now this takes the cake.

Oh...and the lawnmower thing. I literally cannot wait for the first solar-powered Dixie Chopper Z-turn. Or my battery-powered bush hog.

Why stop there? Boeing! Where's that all-electric 737 you promised us?

Them window-lickers out there are crazier than a sprayed roach.

VN Store

Back