Is secession the answer?

Texas would probably bail first. Then California. After that, every man for himself.

I could see texas, ok, kansas, Missouri, tn, al, sc forming.....issue is half fl woild wanna join and the bottom half would wanna stay.

Austin and Houston woild revolt.

Nc would split the way va and wv would.

It would be a disaster and the northern states would unite strongly and take upper ky with it and upper nc with all of Virginia.

It would be like a monkey mountain with Miami and tampa pro union and the split states in the middle with Atlanta revolting.

Personally I think australia or New Zealand are better options.

Philippines is gonna fall to China soon and the writing is on the wall so that's a no go.

Of course this is a total lunatic fringe post and I see nothing other than the Philippines becomes chinese allies occurring in the next 20 years.

Reactions: lukeneyland
I could see texas, ok, kansas, Missouri, tn, al, sc forming.....issue is half fl woild wanna join and the bottom half would wanna stay.

Austin and Houston woild revolt.

Nc would split the way va and wv would.

It would be a disaster and the northern states would unite strongly and take upper ky with it and upper nc with all of Virginia.

It would be like a monkey mountain with Miami and tampa pro union and the split states in the middle with Atlanta revolting.

Personally I think australia or New Zealand are better options.

Philippines is gonna fall to China soon and the writing is on the wall so that's a no go.

Of course this is a total lunatic fringe post and I see nothing other than the Philippines becomes chinese allies occurring in the next 20 years.
Have you paid attention to their COVID responses? You think it is bad here...

Reactions: NEO
Sex and bleeding aren't necessary mutually exclusive.
200w.gif

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back