Is The 1/6 Commission Coming?

Another Tennessee Man Arrested for Felony ‘Civil Disorder’ at U.S. Capitol on January 6​

A Tennessee man has been arrested on federal charges stemming from the breach of the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021, according to the District of Columbia U.S. Attorney’s Office.

Allan Jennings, 56, of Hillsboro was arrested on Tuesday, September 12 and charged in a criminal complaint filed in the District of Columbia with a felony offense of civil disorder, according to the Attorney’s Office.

Citing court documents, U.S. Capitol Police closed circuit television security video (CCTV), and police body-worn camera footage, the Attorney’s Office says Jennings was part of the group of protesters that converged at the Lower West Terrace Tunnel of the U.S. Capitol and was among the first three individuals to enter the tunnel. Inside the tunnel, the Attorney’s Office says Jennings moved ahead and broke a glass door with a knife that had a glass-breaking end before assisting in pushing against a line of police officers.

Ray Epps, subject of Jan. 6 conspiracy, charged by DOJ in connection with Capitol riot​

Ray Epps, a protester filmed during the Jan. 6, 2021, riot at the Capitol who became the focus of online theories about the government plotting the incident, was charged with misdemeanor disorderly conduct this week.

He faces one count of knowingly engaging in "disorderly and disruptive conduct” with the “intent to impede and disrupt” the government's planned activity on Jan. 6, 2021, according to a Monday filing.

One night before the riot, Epps was captured on several camera angles telling a group of pro-Trump supporters that they should "go into the Capitol" following former President Donald Trump's speech that took place the next day.

PELOSI LIED! Former Capitol Police Chief Sund Testifies He Had 3 Calls with Pelosi on Jan. 6 – Pelosi Said They Never Spoke – But Sund Says He Has the Receipts!

Merrick Garland says 'I don't know' when asked How Many FBI Informants were at January 6 - after former assistant director's bombshell claim bureau had MULTIPLE confidential sources involved in the Capitol Riot​

Attorney General Merrick Garland said at a House hearing Wednesday he did not know whether there were government informants present at the Capitol on January 6 – after a former top FBI official testified there were informants there and the feds had to scramble to determine how many.

Garland repeated his answer when getting grilled by Republican Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

Massie asked the AG how many government agents or assets were present on or around January 6, also referencing his own earlier inquiry about people 'agitating in the crowd.'

'I don't know the answer to that question,' Garland replied.

1695246288868.png

'You don't know how many there were, or there were none,' Massie pressed.

'I don't know the answer to either of those questions. If there were any, I don't know how many. I don't know whether there are any,' Garland said.

'I think you may have just perjured your self,' said Massie, who is the subject of a documentary about the Kentucky farm where he lives off the grid.

Then, Massie brought up a conspiracy theory about Ray Epps, who sued Fox News for defamation over claims he was a government agent.

Reactions: davethevol

Merrick Garland says 'I don't know' when asked How Many FBI Informants were at January 6 - after former assistant director's bombshell claim bureau had MULTIPLE confidential sources involved in the Capitol Riot​

Attorney General Merrick Garland said at a House hearing Wednesday he did not know whether there were government informants present at the Capitol on January 6 – after a former top FBI official testified there were informants there and the feds had to scramble to determine how many.

Garland repeated his answer when getting grilled by Republican Rep. Thomas Massie of Kentucky during testimony before the House Judiciary Committee.

Massie asked the AG how many government agents or assets were present on or around January 6, also referencing his own earlier inquiry about people 'agitating in the crowd.'

View attachment 580889

'I don't know the answer to either of those questions. If there were any, I don't know how many. I don't know whether there are any,' Garland said.

'I think you may have just perjured your self,' said Massie, who is the subject of a documentary about the Kentucky farm where he lives off the grid.

Then, Massie brought up a conspiracy theory about Ray Epps, who sued Fox News for defamation over claims he was a government agent.

He is a lying POS, totally incompetent at his job or both. Evidence shows both.

View attachment 580889

Why would Garland know anything about January 6 and the fbi? He wasn't working for them at the time. Doj and fbi are two separate entities. I fail to see a reason for outrage.

Why would Garland know anything about January 6 and the fbi? He wasn't working for them at the time. Doj and fbi are two separate entities. I fail to see a reason for outrage.
I bet they take notes on these things. I would assume he would review that information. Especially since he is throwing US citizens in prison for strolling through the Capital.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I bet they take notes on these things. I would assume he would review that information. Especially since he is throwing US citizens in prison for strolling through the Capital.
Knowledge of undercover ops for the fbi may not have been part of the info he needed to make his case(s). It's a bit presumptive to accuse him of perjury without evidence -- even if it's all a show for whoever's watching.

Knowledge of undercover ops for the fbi may not have been part of the info he needed to make his case(s). It's a bit presumptive to accuse him of perjury without evidence -- even if it's all a show for whoever's watching.
He’s a dirtbag. He is the face of the 2 tiered justice system. If you can’t see it then I can’t help you.

Last edited:
My google search didnt uncover any evidence of it.

You're google must be broken.

The FBI is an intelligence-driven and threat-focused national security organization with both intelligence and law enforcement responsibilities. It is the principal investigative arm of the U.S. Department of Justice and a full member of the U.S. Intelligence Community. The FBI has the authority and responsibility to investigate specific crimes assigned to it and to provide other law enforcement agencies with cooperative services, such as fingerprint identification, laboratory examinations, and training. The FBI also gathers, shares, and analyzes intelligence, both to support its own investigations and those of its partners and to better understand and combat the security threats facing the United States.

https://www.fbi.gov/about/faqs/what-is-the-fbi#:~:text=The FBI is an intelligence,of the U.S. Intelligence Community.

The FBI’s activities are closely and regularly scrutinized by a variety of entities. Congress—through several oversight committees in the Senate and House—reviews the FBI’s budget appropriations, programs, and selected investigations. The results of FBI investigations are often reviewed by the judicial system during court proceedings. Within the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI is responsible to the attorney general, and it reports its findings to U.S. Attorneys across the country. The FBI’s intelligence activities are overseen by the Director of National Intelligence.

That's just a general sketch of both organizations. It says nothing about daily ops or more specifically who has knowledge of what. You're stereotyping.

The FBI is subservient to the DOJ. Its clearly explained in the links I provided, you're just being obtuse.

Here is a list of all of the agencies that fall under the DOJ.

Agencies

I know, I know, it's probably not a reliable enough source for you.

Last edited:
The FBI is subservient to the DOJ. Its clearly explained in the links I provided, you're just being obtuse.

Here is a list of all of the agencies that fall under the DOJ.

Agencies

I know, I know, it's probably not a reliable enough source for you.
For someone that actually doesn't know, it would take less than 10 minutes research to know for a fact the FBI IS the DOJ's investigative and law enforcement entity. It's not up for debate. 😉

VN Store

Back