Is the NC State game on espn?

walkenvol

ESPN appears to be in contract disputes with U-verse and possibly other providers. Can anyone help a brother out on viewing options for Saturday? If the game is on ABC then we’re good. If it’s to be broadcast on one of the ESPN channels then I need an alternate source. TIA

ABC is still available on Direct TV so far. Still no ESPN. I haven’t decided between Hulu live or YouTube TV yet, but I’m absolutely done with Direct. Should have dropped them years ago!
Never could keep my bill from climbing over $200 a month with Direc. Went internet and Hulu. Half the cost and don't miss a show or a game.

Then just buy an antenna for 20 bucks and you’re golden. ABC is a major network broadcast over the air by a local affiliate all over the country.
It's like people have all forgotten about antennas and the ability to watch most major college and professional football games for free each week.

With runaway inflation, you would think more people would cutout all the unnecessary entertainment spending.

ABC is still available on Direct TV so far. Still no ESPN. I haven’t decided between Hulu live or YouTube TV yet, but I’m absolutely done with Direct. Should have dropped them years ago!
Drop Direct now. I dropped them after 24 yrs. I subscribed to Sunday ticket and college games from 1997-2000 while living in Raleigh. Now I live in Nashville.

Last yr was my 1st yr with YouTube tv . Directv was gonna increase the rate to $175 per month but then offered to lower to $165. So we lower them before last football season and now paying $80 for YouTube.

Drop Direct now. I dropped them after 24 yrs. I subscribed to Sunday ticket and college games from 1997-2000 while living in Raleigh. Now I live in Nashville.

Last yr was my 1st yr with YouTube tv . Directv was gonna increase the rate to $175 per month but then offered to lower to $165. So we lower them before last football season and now paying $80 for YouTube.

I’m absolutely done with Direct. I think I’m going to give YouTube TV a try. Like you, everyone I’ve heard from seems very happy with YouTube TV. I should have my butt kicked for not dropping Direct the very day I was able to get Fiber optic in my area. Thanks for the information, it’s much appreciated. 👍

I've got Dish and haven't had a problem .... other than paying over $200 a month for tv and internet. Live out in the country and can only do satellite. Want to do something different to get that monthly bill down but wife has special channels she likes to watch.

Reactions: Jbob1871
It's like people have all forgotten about antennas and the ability to watch most major college and professional football games for free each week.

With runaway inflation, you would think more people would cutout all the unnecessary entertainment spending.
Other than sports, I watched more live tv when an antenna was the only option I had. Not only the major networks, but PBS has better programming than 99% of the cable networks about 80% of the time. I also watched more of the 2016 Olympics than Tokyo and Paris combined, because there was no other option! Good times.

Reactions: loservol
No it is a cake walk...their D line got man handled by a high school team last week..I even re-watched it to see if Pruitt was on their sideline...Vols by 14...@least!!!!!

The thing with Youtube is you can LITERALLY (Yeah, I know what that word means!) DVR EVERY game that they broadcast.
Actually, you can DVR everything they broadcast, all day every day. You have up to 9 months to watch it

I’m pretty sure if you lose ESPN, you lose ABC as well from your provider.
ABC is on full go in Tennessee right now. And if Direct TV does not get all my espn channels and sec network back soon, I personally hope they go broke !!! This is total bull shatz !!!!!

What is your bill for broadband?

Yes, ABC is still available on DirecTV. Not sure why - maybe it is because it has a local OTA equivalent.

This is EXACTLY my sentiment. I have been a DirecTV subscriber for decades and shame on me for that. The only reason I still have it is because my wife likes the interface. I tried YouTube TV a couple of years ago and I liked it, but when I contacted DirecTV to cancel they gave me a huge discount to stay. That discount has run out, so it is time. This Disney dispute is the straw that broke the camel's back. Every year they seem to have a dispute with one carrier or another blacking out some station either I or my wife wants to watch. This is the last time for me.

Hulu Live TV has all the programming that we wanted, but doesn't stream some content in surround sound and you can't extend your recording time. These two missing things are ridiculous. Extending recording time has been around forever, and no surround sound? WTH? Either one of these would be a deal breaker for me, but with Hulu not having both I just can't do it. I signed back up with YouTube TV to catch the FL State game Monday night, and DirecTV will be history later today. The King is dead, long live the King.

VN Store

Back