Israel invades Lebanon.

You mean the Israelis who are charged with murder? When does that happen under Hamas?

Can you find me a single example of any Palestinian ever being charged for murdering an Israeli by a Palestinian govenrment?

Post 213: 'when does that happen under Hamas?'.
Reread the post you just replied to concerning Palestinian police arrests, or lack thereof, of murderers of Israelis.

Did you not read the second part? I did not limit the question to Hamas. I’m not sure why you’re caught up on this false notion.

Yeah, I read your second part. You’re still avoiding the question. It’s basically what I expected

Did you not read the second part? I did not limit the question to Hamas. I’m not sure why you’re caught up on this false notion.

Yeah, I read your second part. You’re still avoiding the question. It’s basically what I expected
Maybe you should get somebody to read it and explain it to you.

And you say that at a time when we are fighting a proxy war with Russia and setting the stage for another war with China.

Maybe it is someone else that needs to steer clear away from geopolitical discussions. And incidentally, your comments about treating nuclear armed countries differently is exactly why countries are justified in pursuing nuclear weapons... Because it may help prevent them from being the next Iraq. Afghanistan or Libya.

I agree with everything you just said. Everything. Honestly not sure why you came after me.

I agree with everything you just said. Everything. Honestly not sure why you came after me.
I'm not coming after you. I'm replying back to your passive aggressive sarcasm. You started all of this, so don't try to play victim now.

Any other questions I can answer for you?

If you don’t understand why we would treat a country with nukes differently than one without then perhaps you should steer clear of conversations about geopolitics.

I'm not coming after you. I'm replying back to your passive aggressive sarcasm. You started all of this, so don't try to play victim now.

No one’s playing the victim. I just asked why you were still arguing when I agreed with everything you had said in the previous post. This actually all started when you interjected yourself in a conversation between myself and AM64 and asked a series of questions that weren’t exactly passive aggressive more like just aggressive:

VN Store

Back