Israel vs Palestinians

I never said that. Israel absolutely has the right to defend itself against Hamas and Hezbollah. You must not follow this thread too closely, otherwise you would have known where I stand on this issue.

Yet you pretend Israel taking out leaders of Hezbollah moves us further from a ceasefire. If anything shouldn’t you be cheering the IDF taking out leaders of terrorist groups?

If your real goal is peace, this is how you get it.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
O wow! They placed restrictions sometimes on what aid was allowed, where it was allowed to go, and when?

Shocking. Fully, shocking! How evil!
Yeah, we actually don’t understand that during war, a country is supposed to go out of their way to provide supplies and aid to their enemies. I mean, I am SURE the US and Britain sent convoy after convoy of food and aid to Berlin and Tokyo during WWII, right? 🙄

Yet you pretend Israel taking out leaders of Hezbollah moves us further from a ceasefire. If anything shouldn’t you be cheering the IDF taking out leaders of terrorist groups?

The Hezbollah pension plan is among the most stable and well funded in the world. No one has ever lived long enough to need it 😉

The only reason I mentioned that ceasefire was because I saw a news blurb saying the US was pushing for one. I have never once said I supported a ceasefire.

For the record, I'm glad they're taking out the Hezbollah leadership and rocket launch sites.

To be fair, it is hard to read context into posts on forums. I can see how someone could interpret my previous post (#25988) as me being disappointed that a ceasefire did not occur.

Your posts seems to blaming the ceasefire not occurring (it wasn’t really close) on the killing of high ranking Hezbollah officials.

Am I wrong? Your post seemed to imply a ceasefire was close and recent actions (you weren’t specific) changed that.

Your posts seems to blaming the ceasefire not occurring (it wasn’t really close) on the killing of high ranking Hezbollah officials.

Am I wrong? Your post seemed to imply a ceasefire was close and recent actions (you weren’t specific) changed that.
I know the Biden admin was pushing for a ceasefire. The only blurb I saw was that Israel and Lebanon were ready to sign it. Reading up on it some more, it looks I missed the news that Netanyahu and Israel had rejected the proposal. So you are correct, that's an oops on my part and I have deleted the post.

O wow! They placed restrictions sometimes on what aid was allowed, where it was allowed to go, and when?

Shocking. Fully, shocking! How evil!

The problem has been more about distribution inside Gaza than Gaza receiving aid from day one.
I can find several instances of Hamas hijacking aid, hoarding aid in warehouses, harming and sometimes shooting civilians etc....

Last edited:

AP Calls Terrorist Nasrallah a ‘Pragmatist’; Omits Hezbollah Murders of Americans​

1727546107019.png

The Associated Press published an obituary of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah that referred to him as a “pragmatist” and omitted Hezbollah’s role in murdering hundreds of Americans, among other terror victims.

Something to contemplate. As good as the Israeli intelligence and military services are; that doesn’t explain the absolutely unbelievable job they have done in dealing with Hezbollah these past few weeks. They are getting divine assistance in my opinion. When you decide to take on God’s chosen people; you are also choosing to fight God. That will never end well.
Watch and behold.

The only reason I mentioned that ceasefire was because I saw a news blurb saying the US was pushing for one. I have never once said I supported a ceasefire.

For the record, I'm glad they're taking out the Hezbollah leadership and rocket launch sites.
In this case, the US needs to mind its' own business.

VN Store

Back