Israel vs Palestinians

The Israeli Palestinian issue complicated by Iran and others is difficult and problematic enough. But I can't help but think that our current lack of leadership signals extreme weakness and inneffectiveness which has further complicated this issue.

There is no clear line, boundaries are clear as Mississippi mud. I'm not confident either candidate in this election resolves these issues completely. One will be the status quo, the other is loose cannon incapable of clear, concise and measured handle of issues.

In short, I think we are all effed!

I have no idea if anyone tried to move back, but when an entire religion's holy book claims a land as belonging to that religious group, I dare say none of the adherents of that faith have "abandoned" their faith tradition's claim to the land.

Their claim my not be something you think you should recognize, and you may be correct; regardless the claim is there. It has been there for as long as the sons of Abraham have identified as an identifiable religious group.

To me, it is somewhat analogous to American Indian/Native American peoples. I haven't seen a bunch of indigenous peoples trying to move back and claim lands their ancestors once inhabited, but that doesn't mean there aren't those who still claim the land is rightfully theirs.
I’ve got family there who can provide proof of family on the land going back 500 years. There has never been a time when Israel didn’t have Jews on the land.

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Iran still hasn't really retaliated for the assassination against Ismail Haniyeh on Iranian soil. I'm wondering if this decapitation strike against Hezbollah will force their hand.

There were talks of a ceasefire not too long ago. That is completely out the window now.

Lmfao that’s funny. Hezbollah has been firing rockets into Israel for almost an entire year now. But that’s not the real problem. The real problem is that Israel retaliated, right?

It'll be interesting to see what happens. Iran still hasn't really retaliated for the assassination against Ismail Haniyeh on Iranian soil. I'm wondering if this decapitation strike against Hezbollah will force their hand.
Iran is more interested in its own survival. The are the ultimate saber rattlers, all bluster. They know the consequences if they go to all-out war with Israel. At a certain point though....

Will they sit idly by as all the money they poured into wanting to destroy Israel goes up in smoke? We shall see.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Iran is more interested in its own survival. The are the ultimate saber rattlers, all bluster. They know the consequences if they go to all-out war with Israel. At a certain point though....

Will they sit idly by as all the money they poured into wanting to destroy Israel goes up in smoke? We shall see.
Destroy Iran's navy and they are done. Israel probably has a bullseye on all their major ships.

Lmfao that’s funny. Hezbollah has been firing rockets into Israel for almost an entire year now. But that’s not the real problem. The real problem is that Israel retaliated, right?
I never said that. Israel absolutely has the right to defend itself against Hamas and Hezbollah. You must not follow this thread too closely, otherwise you would have known where I stand on this issue.

VN Store

Back