Israel vs Palestinians

I'm guessing you've never been. So you're speaking from ignorance. Bless your heart.
If you’ve been and can’t tell the difference between Israel and Palestine, then you’re blind. First world vs third world (due to aggression from first world)

It’s not their land. Palestine existed for hundreds of years before then the brits got the land after WW1. After WW2 they made Israel.

Regardless, Israel is not interested in a two state solution. They’re interested in continuing their colonization and genocide as evidence by them bulldozing land and cutting off water to the Palestinians
I think we should give Turkey and Palestine back to the Byzantine Empire since it was theirs before it was so wrongfully taken from them.

Reactions: lukeneyland
You’re saying we aren’t giving Israel billions in dollars? We may disagree on the purpose, but you cannot deny we’re giving a first world country billions of our own tax dollars.

As far as self defense, please justify giving billions to a nation that can clearly defend itself.
No, which is why I have plainly highlighted your post that we give billions to Israel to kill Palestinians. We provide military aid to Israel to defend it self whether they are Arabs calling themselves Palestinians or any other Arab belligerent.

We get billions all over the world that isn’t justified; at least with Israel it’s an ally who fights our proxy wars in the Middle East and ia a valuable source of intelligence.

Reactions: Y9 Vol
No, which is why I have plainly highlighted your post that we give billions to Israel to kill Palestinians. We provide military aid to Israel to defend it self whether they are Arabs calling themselves Palestinians or any other Arab belligerent.

We get billions all over the world that isn’t justified; at least with Israel it’s an ally who fights our proxy wars in the Middle East and ia a valuable source of intelligence.

Israel doesn’t need billions of our tax dollars to kill Palestinians. They’re a wealthy nation with plenty of resources. If Israel and Palestine can’t find peace, that’s their problem. Leave America’s tax dollars out of it.

I think we should give Turkey and Palestine back to the Byzantine Empire since it was theirs before it was so wrongfully taken from them.
Wish the Byzantines where still around so we could. They rocked.

However, the Palestinians are still around and their land is still to be given back. Two state solution can be organized. Though Israel has made that as difficult as possible thanks to their creation of Hamas

Reactions: Volatility
Again, you’re too dumb to look at it from both sides. Israelis kill far more people (mainly women and children) than the Palestinians do. Neither is right but Israel is far more guilty than the Palestinians and if that isn’t obvious then you’re brainwashed and beyond help

I guess we should tell them to take turns killing 5 apiece.

Reactions: MAD
The biggest thing that you being a student tells us is that you are living in that bubble of indoctrination.
And you’re an old fart that watches cable news all day hearing buzz words like “indoctrination”.

I work in a cardiology lab. No one talks politics

And you’re an old fart that watches cable news all day hearing buzz words like “indoctrination”.

I work in a cardiology lab. No one talks politics

So, you come up with your uniformed takes on your own. Glad you are in medicine.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back