Israel vs Palestinians

The Palestinians aren't doing the same thing? It's a war. Not genocide by Israel. Muslims live, work and happily function in Israel.
They aren’t doing the same thing
1621182960062.jpeg

One country is encouraged to isolate and kill a group of people. The people being isolated and killed are then portrayed as terrorists by lame stream media and suckers fall for it en mass

Point #4 shows this person clearly has extreme disdain, if not outright hatred, for Muslims
Have you signed over your property to a Native American yet? And why are you choosing to start your ownership diatribe with a group of people whom displaced the previous owners of the land. You know... the Jews?

Reactions: MAD
They aren’t doing the same thing
View attachment 368486

One country is encouraged to isolate and kill a group of people. The people being isolated and killed are then portrayed as terrorists by lame stream media and suckers fall for it en mass
Palestines are firing rockets into cities without any direction. They strap bombs to children. They don't allow Jews in their controlled areas. The Jews allow Muslims.
giphy (6).gif

Palestines are firing rockets into cities without any direction. They strap bombs to children. They don't allow Jews in their controlled areas. The Jews allow Muslims.
View attachment 368487
Again, you’re too dumb to look at it from both sides. Israelis kill far more people (mainly women and children) than the Palestinians do. Neither is right but Israel is far more guilty than the Palestinians and if that isn’t obvious then you’re brainwashed and beyond help

I’m not the one feeling guilty about owning the property I am sitting on and typing this from. That would be you Cletus.
I’m not feeling guilty. Those crimes have already been done. However, there’s still time to prevent another unnecessary genocide. Israel has plenty of land and the Palestinians need to be helped. Peace can be brought to the region

I’m not feeling guilty. Those crimes have already been done. However, there’s still time to prevent another unnecessary genocide. Israel has plenty of land and the Palestinians need to be helped. Peace can be brought to the region
Lol. So to summarize... that’s different 🤡

Reactions: -GiveHim6-
They’re the same? With one the damage is long done. With the other, there is still time for a peaceful solution
You’re really not helping your case. You’re sitting on conquered land rationalizing its settled while condemning a people for defending their previously conquered land now restored to them.

You are a hypocrite

You’re really not helping your case. You’re sitting on conquered land rationalizing its settled while condemning a people for defending their previously conquered land now restored to them.

You are a hypocrite
I asked you to put me in touch with a Native American so I can give him my land

Again, you’re too dumb to look at it from both sides. Israelis kill far more people (mainly women and children) than the Palestinians do. Neither is right but Israel is far more guilty than the Palestinians and if that isn’t obvious then you’re brainwashed and beyond help
I'm guessing you've never been. So you're speaking from ignorance. Bless your heart.

VN Store

Back