Israel vs Palestinians

And I asked what could he have done and you never answered .... comprehend that

For the third time, he could’ve taken any action besides go on vacation. He could’ve contacted other Texas officials and/or private sector contacts to brainstorm what they can do to help. This is not complicated.

For the third time, he could’ve taken any action besides go on vacation. He could’ve contacted other Texas officials and/or private sector contacts to brainstorm what they can do to help. This is not complicated.

Yeah, no way he had his cell phone with him and stayed in constant contact.
DAMN HIM!

He could have done that just as easily by phone.

The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree (evidently a certain kind of tree), would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.[314] What a wonderful religion

Reactions: Y9 Vol
The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree (evidently a certain kind of tree), would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews.[314] What a wonderful religion

A “religion” that wants every person that is not Muslim “ wiped from the face of the earth”.

You’re somehow not getting my very straightforward point. Here it is: they’re lying. You’re buying. Sad!
That’s very convenient for you. Your answer to the links to stories showing advance notice to the building security manager is “well they are obviously lying”. LMFAO 🤡

That’s very convenient for you. Your answer to the links to stories showing advance notice to the building security manager is “well they are obviously lying”. LMFAO 🤡
Again, why did 8 children die? They heard that the place was going to get bombed and decided to stay? How does that make sense?

On the news right now. Current Hamas missile count is 3100 rockets. The idiot Palestinians continue to bludgeon Israel’s fist with their face 🤡

Reactions: lukeneyland
Again, why did 8 children die? They heard that the place was going to get bombed and decided to stay? How does that make sense?
I’d ask that building security manager whom was told to vacate. Hey the AP evacuated their people as did Al Jazzera.

I’d ask that building security manager whom was told to vacate. Hey the AP evacuated their people as did Al Jazzera.

Regarding the media building blast, why were international media in the same building as Hamas operations? Talk about lack of situational awareness.

The kids that died were probably in surrounding buildings. It was anything but a controlled demo. Either way, you’re trying to justify 8 children being killed so...

Reactions: Volatility
Regarding the media building blast, why were international media in the same building as Hamas operations? Talk about lack of situational awareness.
It’s a lie. AP and Al Jazeera were there for years and said there weren’t any Hamas members there. Again, anyone that Israel kills is a “Hamas terrorist”

Reactions: Pacer92
Hamas occupied multiple floors in the building apparently. It’s like they were the majority tenant. Boy the impartial media is clearly on the case though right ? 🤡

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back