Israel vs Palestinians

Yeah, I condemn Columbia sending a billion cops there to beat up its own students

Can you believe that they are going to prosecute their own students? It's crazy to think an entity you send money to every year would prosecute you for protesting their actions.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Can you believe that they are going to prosecute their own students? It's crazy to think an entity you send money to every year would prosecute you for protesting their actions.
They won’t. They’ll make a show of this and then put up their pictures all over campus 10 years from now, patting themselves on the back for the student protests they themselves cracked down on, just like every other time

Not hard to see which side you’d be on in the 60s

So properties don’t exist if people disagree with your political stances?

100% protestors should be arrested if they attempt to do “sit ins” or “take over buildings”.

If the police/legal system doesn’t protect property rights, then the property owners have to. That typically ends with far, far worse outcomes

They won’t. They’ll make a show of this and then put up their pictures all over campus 10 years from now, patting themselves on the back for the student protests they themselves cracked down on, just like every other time

You mean they shouldn't be prosecuted for interfering in the operation of the university and destroying property?

So properties don’t exist if people disagree with your political stances?

100% protestors should be arrested if they attempt to do “sit ins” or “take over buildings”.

If the police/legal system doesn’t protect property rights, then the property owners have to. That typically ends with far, far worse outcomes
Coming out and saying you would be on the side of the police during sit-ins in the 60s is certainly a choice

You mean they shouldn't be prosecuted for interfering in the operation of the university and destroying property?
Property meaning window glass or a table lol, no they shouldn’t and they won’t. I assume Columbia knows what a horrendous look that would be especially after yesterday

Coming out and saying you would be on the side of the police during sit-ins in the 60s is certainly a choice
I wouldn’t answer the question either if I were you
Didn’t even say “no I wouldn’t” 😭😭😭 what a choice to volunteer that information unsolicited. This mf would be on here in the MLK spray-protestors-with-hoses era saying “Good. They didn’t follow the rules”

VN Store

Back