Israel vs Palestinians

No it's perfectly valid because it's a statement of fact, just because something was prohibited or allowed 100, 40 or even 20 years ago doesn't really matter. We all must follow the law and the university has policies that they can enforce if they choose. They chose........ You don't agree with it, just because you didn't agree doesn't make it wrong..... In fact law and order aren't on your side here.
Law and order are almost never on the side of a protest, that’s part of why it’s a protest. You’re fighting a strawman I’ve never argued. Believe MLK said something about those dedicated to “order” above all else though

Law and order are almost never on the side of a protest, that’s part of why it’s a protest. You’re fighting a strawman I’ve never argued. Believe MLK said something about those dedicated to “order” above all else though
So rules and laws can be broken by those that share your social justice causes, is that what your saying for clarification?

Reactions: Orangeslice13
First lawsuit against columbia. Hopefully more to follow.

“The encampment has been the center of round-the-clock harassment of Jewish students, who have been punched, shoved, spat upon, blocked from attending classes and moving freely about campus, and targeted by pro-terrorist hate speech–– both verbal and in written form on massive banners and signs––with statements such as: “Death to the Jews”; “Long live Hamas”; “Globalize the Intifada,” the lawsuit said.

Prior to 10/7, I would not have funded Hamas.

On 10/7, I would have had a much quicker response time to save more of my citizens.

After 10/7, I would have approached Gaza with a door-to-door ground campaign with very few air strikes to limit civilian deaths. Prioritize the strategic objectives over the tactical objectives.
So……
Give away your strategic advantage and take much heavier losses.

You plan sucks.

Everyone says that, lol. You say that too unless you’re mad at Rosa Parks for “breaking rules and laws”
She was arrested, she didn't cry about to like you do...she broke the current law and was punished..it lead to a change but she still broke it and was arrested..

She was arrested, she didn't cry about to like you do...she broke the current law and was punished..it lead to a change but she still broke it and was arrested..
The students were arrested too. So we agree she broke rules and laws, do you think it was good or bad that she did?

The students were arrested too. So we agree she broke rules and laws, do you think it was good or bad that she did?
At the time good, but she didn't whine and cry a out like you and these students are doing. That's the difference you want to make you own rules without consequences..she knew the consequences and still took a stand...all you SJW can't do that without sou dong like blabbering babies when reality kicks in and your no longer in Twitter.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Which side is pro-terrorist? Wouldn't unprovoked violence by either side be terrible?
Nobody should have had their access blocked, and I hope they deal with those who did that. That happened during the day.
The mentioned aggression against the protesters happened at night. Is that to be condemned? Those attacking were wearing masks. Are they cowards?
Edit - Wrong post quoted.

Last edited:
Reactions: whodeycin85
Everyone says that, lol. You say that too unless you’re mad at Rosa Parks for “breaking rules and laws”
If it’s worth the consequences to make a change then do it.
There are stands I’d be willing to take. I’m aware that it will likely cost me big time to take that stand.

It seems these children should have realized there could be consequences.

Reactions: whodeycin85
No doubt the Westwood violence by the pro-terrorist groups is terrible. One side just trying to go to the library in support of their studies at a university.

That’s kidnapping in the State of New York.
Probably pretty close to it in the State of California too.

Celebrated peaceful protest? Who wants to defend?

VN Store

Back