Israel vs Palestinians

I hope we can all agree the feds need to stay the hell out of this.
I would normally agree with you, but lets take a look at this. Eric Adams just came out and clearly stated that the Columbia situation was influenced and manned by non-students and an outside organization. What we are seeing is the same Marxist group that gave us the BLM destruction and many more violent instances are exploiting this antisemitism for their own agenda. Have you seen that the tents given out all across the country? They are very expensive and basically all the same. How do thousands of the same Palestinian weave sheets end up all over the place at the same time? So, what we have is an organization that is pouring gasoline on small fires all over the country. Criminal acts, destruction of property and many other things that are against the law are coming about due to this organizations actions. That sounds like a RICO act prosecution, and the Feds are the ones that would look into that. I absolutely don't think the Fed will do anything here because our current leftist administration likes all of this.

Yes. What did you think occupying meant? They’ve seized the building, barricaded it with furniture, even kept the dean from leaving in 1968 and those are all protests Columbia (and many others) now celebrate.

Bold is an insane reach that makes it seem like you’re just grasping for any argument on that side, whether or not it has any merit
No it's perfectly valid because it's a statement of fact, just because something was prohibited or allowed 100, 40 or even 20 years ago doesn't really matter. We all must follow the law and the university has policies that they can enforce if they choose. They chose........ You don't agree with it, just because you didn't agree doesn't make it wrong..... In fact law and order aren't on your side here.

I would normally agree with you, but lets take a look at this. Eric Adams just came out and clearly stated that the Columbia situation was influenced and manned by non-students and an outside organization. What we are seeing is the same Marxist group that gave us the BLM destruction and many more violent instances are exploiting this antisemitism for their own agenda. Have you seen that the tents given out all across the country? They are very expensive and basically all the same. How do thousands of the same Palestinian weave sheets end up all over the place at the same time? So, what we have is an organization that is pouring gasoline on small fires all over the country. Criminal acts, destruction of property and many other things that are against the law are coming about due to this organizations actions. That sounds like a RICO act prosecution, and the Feds are the ones that would look into that. I absolutely don't think the Fed will do anything here because our current leftist administration likes all of this.
we need to chill out on the attempts to tie this to Marxist groups, BLM and other groups which were a part of other unrest events to what's going on. If evidence comes to light of it, great. Until then, I don't think it is necessary or helpful.

Let's make this easy....should the students be allowed to take over any university building?
he obviously thinks the answer is yes. Now lets extrapolate this logic.

Can the protestors go into any business and just overtake and camp out in said business and refuse to leave?

Reactions: jp1
he obviously thinks the answer is yes. Now lets extrapolate this logic.

Can the protestors go into any business and just overtake and camp out in said business and refuse to leave?
The question will not be answered because he won't come right out and say it.....because he knows it's wrong.

It's simple, if you aren't violating someone's rights, freedom, or property then protest as long as you want. Wear it out. Do any of the above, then all bets are off because you are in the wrong.

a large force is the best way to minimize the potential for violent resistance. protestors were given every chance to cease their unauthorized occupation of buildings and areas.

The jewish students should have knuckles on each hand to deal with this people. If their intent is to harm you, take as many with you as possible.

we need to chill out on the attempts to tie this to Marxist groups, BLM and other groups which were a part of other unrest events to what's going on. If evidence comes to light of it, great. Until then, I don't think it is necessary or helpful.
Agreed, while I believe the NYPD when they say there were outside influences it doesn't mean the tin foil brigade was right.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad
Those happened more at CCNY, which is right down the street from Columbia:
Nice try. You just proved the police are 100% in the right. In the first clip, someone falls around a lot of police officers. Once the guy is on the ground the officers don't go after him. What is not seen in the clip is HOW the person ended up there. This clip was edited in a manner to make it look bad. If the police had thrown him to the ground, that would have been part of the video. Sorry, the first video is total BS. I like the second one even better. You can visibly see the individual fighting with the police officers. Guess what happens when you fight with the police? You are physically restrained with force. I know there are so many people out there that are making up BS to fit their looser agendas. That was too easy to debunk

Sorry, it is the truth. I understand it hurts sometimes. Many things about this have already come to light, as I made reference to.

Are white kids more susceptible to being brainwashed and radicalized than other traditional Americans, or is this age based? I ask because it appears half of the protesters are white.

Last edited:
Reactions: McDad
One of the protesters said last night, "we'll just get out in 24 hours like people who commit crime on the subways.

Are white kids more susceptible to being brainwashed and radicalized than other traditional Americans, or is this age based? I ask because it appears half of the protesters are white.
Not sure about them, but someone should ask this crew in Tampa. They “matriculate” at USF.

There are quite a few white adults on here who 100% believe the Israel / IDF / Zionist lines. So maybe.
What's a traditional American?

VN Store

Back