Israel vs Palestinians

So……
Give away your strategic advantage and take much heavier losses.

You plan sucks.

Giving away their strategic advantage on the battlefield? Sure. Much heavier losses? Sure. Such a strategy is absolutely disadvantageous in the tactical military short-term.

The problem for Israel is the strategic geopolitical implications of their current pursuit. The long game isn't looking great for Israel.

Giving away their strategic advantage on the battlefield? Sure. Much heavier losses? Sure. Such a strategy is absolutely disadvantageous in the tactical military short-term.

The problem for Israel is the strategic geopolitical implications of their current pursuit. The long game isn't looking great for Israel.
The mob is fickle. And so is politics. There are a large number of nations over there who are trying to normalize relations with Israel. They don’t seem to have an issue with the way things are going. Not by their actions.
The Saudis and Jordan stood with Israel during the attack from Iran and didn’t lift a finger to prevent Israel’s response.

Well that is interesting

Reactions: MemphisVol77
The mob is fickle. And so is politics. There are a large number of nations over there who are trying to normalize relations with Israel. They don’t seem to have an issue with the way things are going. Not by their actions.
The Saudis and Jordan stood with Israel during the attack from Iran and didn’t lift a finger to prevent Israel’s response.

Well that is interesting

Present day? Sure. Arch that out a couple decades.

At the time good, but she didn't whine and cry a out like you and these students are doing. That's the difference you want to make you own rules without consequences..she knew the consequences and still took a stand...all you SJW can't do that without sou dong like blabbering babies when reality kicks in and your no longer in Twitter.
"Whine and cry out"

But after the arrests, NYPD John Chell appeared to contradict that assessment, saying later Thursday that "the students that were arrested were peaceful, offered no resistance whatsoever, and were saying what they wanted to say in a peaceful manner."

Law and order are almost never on the side of a protest, that’s part of why it’s a protest. You’re fighting a strawman I’ve never argued. Believe MLK said something about those dedicated to “order” above all else though
I see you totally ignored the most important part....a private college enforced their policies....... Which you didn't like. They took and held possession of property that wasn't theirs.

Law and order are on the side of protest until the law is broken. You don't have to break the law to protest.

Last edited:
Rosa Parks never destroyed public or private property, she never even raised her voice. Please don't compare her to these idiots.
I didn't. I pointed out that her case is a tough one for those who think that whether "law and order is on your side" is the be-all and end-all

Reactions: EasternVol
I see you totally ignored the most important part....a private college enforced their policies....... Which you didn't like. They took and held possession of property that wasn't theirs.
So? I'm allowed to not like it, and I'm allowed to be highly skeptical of their claim that they had no choice but to call in a few thousand NYPD cops for this. You said this was "the most important part" but you aren't saying anything

So? I'm allowed to not like it, and I'm allowed to be highly skeptical of their claim that they had no choice but to call in a few thousand NYPD cops for this. You said this was "the most important part" but you aren't saying anything
You avoided the part of my post that dealt directly with the facts. They asked them to leave, they didn't. They responded with appropriate force to uphold law and order.

You avoided the part of my post that dealt directly with the facts. They asked them to leave, they didn't. They responded with appropriate force to uphold law and order.
"Appropriate" is not a fact, it's an opinion. Again a lot of words to say nothing

And I’ve been abundantly clear that I would handle things differently. The reality is that both sides say and want this to be to the death. They both have made it clear that there can only be one. Not many people seem to believe that. I do. I don’t think there will be anything but Israel when it’s finished. Not just because of the war but because the wealth landowners are selling to Israel huge tracts have already been purchased.
One step further. I think the West Bank is very close behind Gaza in disappearing. Same reason. Same landowners selling out.
Nice Highlander reference.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
They took everyone in without incident or injury..... Appropriate force was used.
That doesn't make it appropriate force. You can have your opinion, no need to pretend it's more than an opinion
For example, you could call in 500 cops to arrest one drug dealer and have it go off without incident or injury. Does that mean 500 cops was appropriate? Of course not.

Was weird police state behavior, people are just okay with it because they're ideologically more aligned with the cops

I can’t decide if you intentionally misrepresent things to troll or if you’re just stupid
You said they were chanting for genocide. I said give me an example. You said "globalize the intifada." Not much to interpret

Are you ok with the chants for genocide while protesting against a supposed genocide on these college campuses?
Give me the words of a “chant for genocide”
“from New York to Palestine, globalize the intifada”

Is just one example.
That’s not a call for attacking the nation of Israel. That’s a call to attack The Hebrews.
That’s not a chant for genocide at all. Just as I suspected there’s nothing
You’ve lost your mind
Legal precedent says it is.

You said they were chanting for genocide. I said give me an example. You said "globalize the intifada." Not much to interpret
Again
Misrepresenting the conversation by quoting only what you think helps you is …..stupid, I guess.
Everyone bored enough to read this thread knows you’re FOS.

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back