Israel vs Palestinians

I don’t think that either, it’s just funny for someone else to say it and then I look up and the entire page of posts is them talking to/about me
Uuuhhhh
Who brought up an old conversation out of nowhere?

Naw, you just like to argue. And it’s about some private scoring system only you seem to understand. I’ve been stupid enough to fall for it.

For example, you could call in 500 cops to arrest one drug dealer and have it go off without incident or injury. Does that mean 500 cops was appropriate? Of course not.

Was weird police state behavior, people are just okay with it because they're ideologically more aligned with the cops
That's isn't close to what happened here though. Hundreds of officers breached and then detained hundreds of people who had burglarized and refused to leave university property.

You diminish the police state narrative when using this as an example. I would agree that meant departments are too heavy handed and too militarized but I'm this instance it's not remotely close to being a good or valid example.

Uuuhhhh

Naw, you just like to argue. And it’s about some private scoring system only you seem to understand. I’ve been stupid enough to fall for it.
I’m starting to believe he’s a gay, transvestite, communist, antisemite that struggles with the devastating effects of a previous head injury.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Uuuhhhh

I saw some interesting points on a conversation we were having just a few days ago and I brought it up. That’s a normal thing to do. I probably could have dialed back the phrasing a little but you said I was “misrepresenting” and I wasn’t

By saying I am not afraid, while her hands are behind her own back? If that's your version of intimidating, ok.
She’s not intimidating at all. She went to make a brave stand against all the protestors who “want to kill all Jews” by highlighting her Jewishness at a protest, and then absolutely nothing happened to her and she apparently didn’t notice she was standing next to a “Jews for a Free Palestine” sign lol

I’m starting to believe he’s a gay, transvestite, communist, antisemite that struggles with the devastating effects of a previous head injury.
Naw,
I think he just enjoys the one up game.
I have a friend like him. It doesn’t matter what was said or what was meant. It’s what can you twist to win an imaginary point. Again it’s my fault for forgetting that he’s trolling and falling for it.

I saw some interesting points on a conversation we were having just a few days ago and I brought it up. That’s a normal thing to do. I probably could have dialed back the phrasing a little but you said I was “misrepresenting” and I wasn’t
Ok
Look Nash.
I think I’d probably like you in person. I’ll talk Yankees baseball anytime with you. I’m no longer interested in playing this game you like to play so I’ll just bow out

Ok
Look Nash.
I think I’d probably like you in person. I’ll talk Yankees baseball anytime with you. I’m no longer interested in playing this game you like to play so I’ll just bow out
Do what you want. I am saying that chant is not a chant for genocide and it sounds like you see where I’m coming from, so I’m not sure why you always jump to bad faith

She’s not intimidating at all. She went to make a brave stand against all the protestors who “want to kill all Jews” by highlighting her Jewishness at a protest, and then absolutely nothing happened to her and she apparently didn’t notice she was standing next to a “Jews for a Free Palestine” sign lol

I'm sure those holding the sign are jewish, like the 40 and 50 year old men arrested yesterday during the on campus "student" protests.

Now people chanting for revolution and a second holocaust clear don’t mean they want to kill all Jews.
This guy is special

It's a way for him to excuse the lack of moral clarity, a pass to use ignorance or covertly support antisemitism.

It's ok to disagree with the war, even more ok to believe it's not our role to help fund it with the unhealthy financial position of this country but to excuse vile language with hate and murderous undertones is inexcusable.

If a man can't be convinced to change his tune after what we've witnessed fester and grow like this, they cannot be convinced of anything. They are stuck in their thoughts. Remember that as you debate these topics with a perpetual antagonist.

Last edited:
I'm sure those holding the sign are jewish, like the 40 and 50 year old men arrested yesterday during the on campus "student" protests.
Yeah advocating for the destruction of Gaza and the killing of 33K+ people is just part of being Jewish, there’s probably not one single Jew who disagrees with it

Lol. These kids in keffiyeh, waving Pali flags, and screaming “Death to Israel” are talking about TUNISIAN intifada 🤣
And I’m sure that “one solution” wasn’t a reference to Joseph Goebbels saying that “there is one solution, the final solution”
Just a coincidence that both are talking about how to deal with Jews.

And I’m sure that “one solution” wasn’t a reference to Joseph Goebbels saying that “there is one solution, the final solution”
Just a coincidence that both are talking about how to deal with Jews.
Yup it definitely hasn’t been used at every protest the last decade, the answer is actually that everything is the Holocaust

Naw,
I think he just enjoys the one up game.
I have a friend like him. It doesn’t matter what was said or what was meant. It’s what can you twist to win an imaginary point. Again it’s my fault for forgetting that he’s trolling and falling for it.
He reminds me of my brother- in -law 😂 sometimes you just have to go ‘that’s nice’ and move along 😂

Ok
Look Nash.
I have yet to see you disagree with someone and it NOT devolve into “this game” so maybe it’s you

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back