Israel vs Palestinians

And I’m sure that “one solution” wasn’t a reference to Joseph Goebbels saying that “there is one solution, the final solution”
Just a coincidence that both are talking about how to deal with Jews.
“Find every Jew in the World, and kill them”
- Hamas

“We are Hamas. F the Jews”
- Keffiyeh Kids

What’s with the lies about these peaceful anti-Israel protesters going after Jews???

Reactions: Orangeslice13
“Find every Jew in the World, and kill them”
- Hamas

“We are Hamas. F the Jews”
- Keffiyeh Kids

What’s with the lies about these peaceful anti-Israel protesters going after Jews???
“Going after” yet out of nationwide protests, the most violence we’ve seen by far was from the Israel side. Curious

That’s nice

I may be an opportunist, but think about the stakes in November. We have one candidate providing clarity and leadership related to serious issues while the other cowers and hides to attempt to not bleed support. If that isn't enough, they attempted to deep cover Gaza immigrants until documents were seen so now they are trying to be public.

I feel like I'm losing my mind here. People acting like since laws were ignored in the past means they should be today. Oh, same people want to nail
Trump for classified document handing.

The laws should be enforced. Period.
You’re saying they made a mistake in the past and should have been harder on protestors in the ‘60s for example? That’s a fun take

“Going after” yet out of nationwide protests, the most violence we’ve seen by far was from the Israel side. Curious
I thought the topic at hand was snazzy chants? And that they didn’t mean nuthin.

I’ve seen videos today of pro-Pali rioters detaining people against their will.
We’ve heard reports from Columbia janitors saying they were held against their will.
Reports of Jewish students being beaten.

But yea - the “counter-protesters” violently threw fireworks into the pro-Pal encampment lol

I may be an opportunist, but think about the stakes in November. We have one candidate providing clarity and leadership related to serious issues while the other cowers and hides to attempt to not bleed support. If that isn't enough, they attempted to deep cover Gaza immigrants until documents were seen so now they are trying to be public.
Do I need to go back and actually read the post I responded to or can I just in general agree here and add “we’re screwed”?

Reactions: McDad
I thought the topic at hand was snazzy chants? And that they didn’t mean nuthin.

We’ve heard reports from Columbia janitors saying they were held against their will.

But yea - the “counter-protesters” violently threw fireworks into the pro-Pal encampment lol
This bull ***** been brewing long before the Gaza war.
I think I told you about my experience with the white privileged dipsticks protesting Israel at a Walmart a few years back.

The only “report of a beating” I’ve seen was the one VFH posted, which as he acknowledged was essentially a rumor on Twitter. If you actually did see those other two items and thought they were more violent than UCLA, you aren’t being honest with yourself or us

Do I need to go back and actually read the post I responded to or can I just in general agree here and add “we’re screwed”?

The post you responded to is unrelated to my response. It was random thoughts. Sort of an extension of what Woodmanvol was saying earlier about the Biden Administration taking policy to a level of stupid he cannot accept.

Yeah, why has Israel been hated throughout time by the world? A tiny nation, as big as Delaware or Rhode Island, yet most nations hate them. Why do pagan colleges hate Israel and jews? Israel is proof that God is real. No other group of people has gone through what Israel and the Jewish people have gone through for centuries.
When given the choice to pardon Barabbas or Jesus on Passover, who did they choose?

The only “report of a beating” I’ve seen was the one VFH posted, which as he acknowledged was essentially a rumor on Twitter. If you actually did see those other two items and thought they were more violent than UCLA, you aren’t being honest with yourself or us
Kidnapping is considered pretty violent by most people. I know most state statutes throw around words like “felony” and “25 years” for it.

But yea, looks like pro-Israel groups ratcheted up at UCLA, after weeks of anti-Israel groups restricting the movement of Jewish students at UCLA.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
“Violently seize and destroy” because they broke a window? Please be serious, UT’s campus will see worse after any given football Saturday
They broke windows and doors to take over a building, and then held people against their will. Paint that any way you want.

As to UT football celebrations - intent and motivation matters too.

Reactions: jp1
Totally could be wrong and people running with it incorrectly and not doing their diligence. Totally awful. Reminds me of when people were claiming the IDF blew up a hospital. When they didn't. Then violent reactions happened all over the world. Making the whole situation worse. Do you remember that?

VN Store

Back