Israel vs Palestinians

Here's what I said is wrong: "It’s never Ok to violently seize and destroy private property." Note the word 'never'.
Private property can be used to do harm to others. If someone is using their private property to damage my property or harm me, and no other means of redress are readily available, I'm justified in seizing and / or destroying that private property.
SugarVol himself backed off of “never” in about zero seconds
It’s never Ok to violently seize and destroy private property.
They broke windows and doors to take over a building, and then held people against their will. Paint that any way you want.

As to UT football celebrations - intent and motivation matters too.

Reactions: EasternVol
I would ask all the students shouting "we are Hamas" and popular chants in support of terrorists and their organizations...... And even those who support the students that use these chants. Ask yourself this, where were the protests after Oct 7th? Why weren't Palestinians en masse demonstrating and demanding the release of Israeli hostages? These same people were tearing down those posters, why? Innocents people, babies brutalized, women gang raped then executed, bodies desecrated .Where were the feminists protesting weaponized sexual violence committed against Jews?

I do not support the killing of Innocents. But I see no great difference in what Israel is doing now and Palestinians did on Oct 7th. The only real difference is scope and ability. Hamas maximized their ability, did everything the could within their power to inflict pain and suffering on Jews that day. Israel has much greater ability, they could have leveled the Gaza strip within 24 hours and liquidated almost everyone and everything there. Israel has been brutal toward Palestinians no doubt. But the level of their violence factoring in their ability, just put it this way, if Israel had maximized their ability there would be no need for Palestinian state, the Palestinian people would for all intents and purposes be extinct.

People love using FAFO............ That's exactly what Hamas did, now the Palestinians are suffering, in large part because of their own bad choices.

I've asked this many times, where do we go from here? Where does Israel decide it has been enough?

I would ask all the students shouting "we are Hamas" and popular chants in support of terrorists and their organizations...... And even those who support the students that use these chants. Ask yourself this, where were the protests after Oct 7th? Why weren't Palestinians en masse demonstrating and demanding the release of Israeli hostages? These same people were tearing down those posters, why? Innocents people, babies brutalized, women gang raped then executed, bodies desecrated .Where were the feminists protesting weaponized sexual violence committed against Jews?

I do not support the killing of Innocents. But I see no great difference in what Israel is doing now and Palestinians did on Oct 7th. The only real difference is scope and ability. Hamas maximized their ability, did everything the could within their power to inflict pain and suffering on Jews that day. Israel has much greater ability, they could have leveled the Gaza strip within 24 hours and liquidated almost everyone and everything there. Israel has been brutal toward Palestinians no doubt. But the level of their violence factoring in their ability, just put it this way, if Israel had maximized their ability there would be no need for Palestinian state, the Palestinian people would for all intents and purposes be extinct.

People love using FAFO............ That's exactly what Hamas did, now the Palestinians are suffering, in large part because of their own bad choices.

I've asked this many times, where do we go from here? Where does Israel decide it has been enough?

This is the key. The PR campaign by Palestine is no different than Ukraine/Russia PR campaigns. It is another method to fight the war and we fall for this all the time.

I would say another 4 or 5 months of protests on college campuses here in America should convince Israel that enough is enough.

Well said...I also noticed that if the Palestinians are referred to as enemy combatants as opposed to civilians that it makes more sense..while they may not be Hamas the are active combative against Israel either directly or indirectly (retrieving weapons for Hamas, holding kidnapping victims etc) and while some will say they are forced by gun point, they still made the choice to do it making the enemy combatants but not Hamas

Well said...I also noticed that if the Palestinians are referred to as enemy combatants as opposed to civilians that it makes more sense..while they may not be Hamas the are active combative against Israel either directly or indirectly (retrieving weapons for Hamas, holding kidnapping victims etc) and while some will say they are forced by gun point, they still made the choice to do it making the enemy combatants but not Hamas
Trying to say civilians aren’t civilians anymore, the depravity never ends lol

Reactions: EasternVol
Here's what I said is wrong: "It’s never Ok to violently seize and destroy private property." Note the word 'never'.
Private property can be used to do harm to others. If someone is using their private property to damage my property or harm me, and no other means of redress are readily available, I'm justified in seizing and / or destroying that private property.
Careful you don't want your lefty friends know you support vigilantism...your never justified in it you just rationalized it

If those that calling for the University to sever ties with Jewish universities, are they forced to pay tuition??? The war between Israel and Palestine has been going on for what 50 plus years, those student made a choice to go to a school with those ties to Israel. If your against funding war crimes why are you supporting protests funded by organizations which fund Hamas whom commits war crimes...also most arrested from the protests haven't even been students, they have been paid terrorists organizers...so your basically are either support terrorists or you jist running your mouth to score SJW points in your twitter feed
Time to take your meds lol. Columbia students did the same thing for Columbia’s investments in South Africa during apartheid and the school divested, were you saying this then? Have “most” been paid organizers or did Eric Adams say “two people” when asked about it?

It is true whether is hurt your delicate sensitivities or not....they actively hate Israel therefore they are Isreals enemies.
Trying to say “well, the civilians don’t count as civilians” after killing like 25K+ of them has nothing to do with “sensitivities” (think you meant sensibilities) lol it’s just immoral, very brainwashed or both

Time to take your meds lol. Columbia students did the same thing for Columbia’s investments in South Africa during apartheid and the school divested, were you saying this then? Have “most” been paid organizers or did Eric Adams say “two people” when asked about it?
Actually most arrested per NYPD where not students..I believe and ill double check....I would have said the same thing then had I been having a conversation about it.

Trying to say “well, the civilians don’t count as civilians” after killing like 25K+ of them has nothing to do with sensitivities lol it’s just the sign of a s****y person
Score some more SJW points.real life isn't Twitter....most still support Hamas...most still hate Israel, most still support the 10/7 attack...these are enemy combatants....those Israels living their life at music festive that were killed and raped were civilians.. I doubt you recognize a difference tho

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Score some more SJW points.real life isn't Twitter....most still support Hamas...most still hate Israel, most still support the 10/7 attack...these are enemy combatants....those Israels living their life at music festive that were killed and raped were civilians.. I doubt you recognize a difference tho
Not hard to recognize the difference for you, they only count as civilians on the Israel side. Plenty of Israelis “hate Palestine” too and no one but the worst people is trying to revoke their civilian status over it

VN Store

Back