Israel vs Palestinians

He partially explained his stance to the "Wrong" comment. It was laughable.
Fully explained. Can you explain what's wrong with the argument?
BTW you need a more original putdown. 'It's laughable' is the fallback of some of the dumber cheerleaders here.

2 million people did that? Must have been quite a video
Omg IDF bombed 2 million Palestinians..see I can exaggerate like a teenage girl too..didn't you see the 2 million celebrate the raping and dragging of Israeli bodies thru the street..again. Matching your teenage energy

To be fair Israeli citizens have shot, killed and even dismembered Palestinians in the West Bank.
To be fair, it’s not something we can comprehend as US citizens, being surrounded by entire countries that hate you and want you wiped off the face of the Earth.. you would constantly be on high alert and it would be exhausting.. you also have to consider that Israel is trying to protect its citizens, and since we are not there we have no idea what provoked those reactions (I do have a good friend who lives in Tel Aviv, though, so I guess I see it from that perspective).. long story short.. don’t mess with the Israelis.. don’t start nothing, there won’t be nothing

Last edited:
Fully explained. Can you explain what's wrong with the argument?
BTW you need a more original putdown. 'It's laughable' is the fallback of some of the dumber cheerleaders here.
It seems my putdown was successful. Thanks for the verification. I will agree with you on the use of never in most situations. To address this one, he was using it in context of the takeover of the university building. In that case, and hopefully you agree, it is never justified, no matter if you agree with their reason for protest.

It seems my putdown was successful. Thanks for the verification. I will agree with you on the use of never in most situations. To address this one, he was using it in context of the takeover of the university building. In that case, and hopefully you agree, it is never justified, no matter if you agree with their reason for protest.
I wouldn't say takeover of a university building is never justified. It would depend on the circumstances.

Reactions: NashVol11
To be fair, it’s not something we can comprehend as US citizens, being surrounded by entire countries that hate you and want you wiped off the face of the Earth.. you would constantly be on high alert and it would be exhausting.. you also have to consider that Israel is trying to protect its citizens, and since we are not there we have no idea what provoked those reactions (I do have a good friend who lives in Tel Aviv, though, so I guess I see it from that perspective).. long story short.. don’t mess with the Israelis.. don’t start nothing, there won’t be nothing
"It's so hard for us that we just had to go slaughter 33,000 people and render Gaza uninhabitable for 2 million more. You don't understand, we had to because we were exhausted." I bet you do have a friend in Tel Aviv with that outlook

We may not experience it today but we can sure comprehend it. Our ancestors were in the same situation in different places and times. It's what happens when a group arrives on someone else's land and takes over.

I'm certainly more supportive of Israel than the Palestinians but I understand their suffering, even if I believe much of it is self induced.

The circumstances surrounding some of these cases are fairly well known. In some cases Israeli's know they can get away with it in some of these settlements so they do.

Couple of decades and this will be a blip.
Again, the actions of the civilized neighbors says it all.
At the cease fire conference the pressure is being put on Hamas not Israel

Again, you are so wrapped up in the past 70 years + the present day that you can't fathom a different future. That's fine.

From where I sit, it is plainly obvious there is a deep generational divide over Zionism which will completely reshape the Israeli situation in the coming decades. Funny enough, the Israelis in charge of tracking and helping shape their narrative are trying to sound the same alarm bells I am to their decision makers. We'll see if they change course.

Reactions: NashVol11
Again, you are so wrapped up in the past 70 years + the present day that you can't fathom a different future. That's fine.

From where I sit, it is plainly obvious there is a deep generational divide over Zionism which will completely reshape the Israeli situation in the coming decades. Funny enough, the Israelis in charge of tracking and helping shape their narrative are trying to sound the same alarm bells I am to their decision makers. We'll see if they change course.
What is Zionism?

He did not think through this word choice

The conflict between the Palestinians and the Israeli's doesn't apply or even deserve to be in the same room with these statements regarding justice and the civil rights movement.

Hamas would murder any and everyone, even is own people, to further their agenda. The Palestinians have the dubious distinction of giving them this power. While I agree killing Palestinians is horrible there isn't clear justice to be had. In fact many Israeli's feel the Palestinians are receiving their justice. Just as many Palestinians felt Jews were getting their justice on 10/7.

Please don't associate King and his quote regarding justice to the stinking pile of shat going on in Gaza.

VN Store

Back