Israel vs Palestinians

Some college presidents--especially the Ivies and other elite colleges--have been under a lot of pressure to squeeze protesters because a lot of their big donors are Jews. We certainly saw that at Harvard.

The anti-semitism howling from Jews and Jewish groups is most nonsense--and is always the response of right-wing Jews and Israelis when
they are healing the heat from the global community. It's bull$hit. There are certainly some outside radicals among the protestors, but there's always been a big difference between being anti-Zionist--opposing Israeli policies--and being anti-Jew. Conservative Israelis/Jews conflate the two because
it serves their PR purpose to do so. This has been standard right-wing Israeli response propaganda for decades.

These are the exact people he is talking about lol. "Within reason" always excludes whatever the current protest is
We've already established there is no justice in this cause. So it doesn't apply. Within reason means you react reasonably to the offense. They haven't infringed on anyone's rights.

You're making MLK out to be some radical, he wasn't until the very end when he went hard left and started incorporating some Marxist philosophy in speeches, and I think that was it if desperation to try and get some of the other minorities in the camp. And that's what I think got him killed...... But that's another discussion.

What you are referencing isn't even in the same spirit. Besides that as great a man as he was that was faulty logic.

Last edited:
Some college presidents--especially the Ivies and other elite colleges--have been under a lot of pressure to squeeze protesters because a lot of their big donors are Jews. We certainly saw that at Harvard.

The anti-semitism howling from Jews and Jewish groups is most nonsense--and is always the response of right-wing Jews and Israelis when
they are healing the heat from the global community. It's bull$hit. There are certainly some outside radicals among the protestors, but there's always been a big difference between being anti-Zionist--opposing Israeli policies--and being anti-Jew. Conservative Israelis/Jews conflate the two because
it serves their PR purpose to do so. This has been standard right-wing Israeli response propaganda for decades.

falafel1-icanhasfalafel.gif

Some serious infringement on student rights. Use your imagination.
Ah man, I had my hopes up for a good one. 🤷‍♀️

All I got was “a serious infringement of student rights” would be justification for the violent, illegal takeover and occupation of a university building.

We can only imagine what this egregious infringement might have been.

Gluten+ wafers on the quad? That’s my guess.

It’s those far right Maga Jews you gotta worry about. Jews clinging to their guns and their King James Bibles! Hitting up the closest redneck shack selling pulled pork sandwiches for a buck on their way to the Trump rally!

Facts!
You needed to work Zionist in there somewhere. B- is the best I can give you.

Good thing you're not biased. Is there evidence to the contrary?

Biased, with a slanted point of view. Next? I replied earlier with a link to a broadcast from the local NBC affiliate in LA regarding the woman that was beaten.

There's no middle ground with sympathizers and those immersed in radical forms of religious ideology with one goal in mind.

Thanks Bob Costas.

Ah man, I had my hopes up for a good one. 🤷‍♀️

All I got was “a serious infringement of student rights” would be justification for the violent, illegal takeover and occupation of a university building.

We can only imagine what this egregious infringement might have been.

Gluten+ wafers on the quad? That’s my guess.
IMG_1497.gif

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Biased, with a slanted point of view. Next? I replied earlier with a link to a broadcast from the local NBC affiliate in LA regarding the woman that was beaten.

There's no middle ground with sympathizers and those immersed in radical forms of religious ideology with one goal in mind.
Yes you linked a newscast and no it didn't contain any evidence at all. The question remains, is there evidence to the contrary?
Your second paragraph may be true with you as an example.

Reactions: NashVol11

Yes those people are idiots. The other idiots are those who think these folks should just be allowed to break the law after ignoring several warnings, have been told what the consequences are, and those that claim thousands of cops were used to end these protests. Those people are all stupid.

VN Store

Back