Israel vs Palestinians

Hard to argue he's wrong.

He may be right, but he also seemed to idolize the guy who burned himself alive for having the courage to do something.

Seems hard to argue both that you don’t believe you can change anything and also how courageous the man who burned himself alive was

He may be right, but he also seemed to idolize the guy who burned himself alive for having the courage to do something.

Seems hard to argue both that you don’t believe you can change anything and also how courageous the man who burned himself alive was
Anyone who sets themselves on fire is an idiot.

Yes you linked a newscast and no it didn't contain any evidence at all. The question remains, is there evidence to the contrary?
Your second paragraph may be true with you as an example.

Neither did Nash’s link from some twitter source, stating it didn’t happen. When the source opens with Zionist empire and Jewish radicals, credibility goes out the window and the realization they’re FOS sets in.

Reactions: jp1
Some college presidents--especially the Ivies and other elite colleges--have been under a lot of pressure to squeeze protesters because a lot of their big donors are Jews. We certainly saw that at Harvard.

The anti-semitism howling from Jews and Jewish groups is most nonsense--and is always the response of right-wing Jews and Israelis when
they are healing the heat from the global community. It's bull$hit. There are certainly some outside radicals among the protestors, but there's always been a big difference between being anti-Zionist--opposing Israeli policies--and being anti-Jew. Conservative Israelis/Jews conflate the two because
it serves their PR purpose to do so. This has been standard right-wing Israeli response propaganda for decades.
They've been under pressure because the protesters are playing with fire. They have cast their lot with some fairly heavy hitting terrorist groups and sympathizers along with some much less dangerous groups. It's bad optics for the universities for a number of reasons but stating it is because of Jew money is just a tired trope. They could easily replace those endowments with Arab money but that comes with strings.

No sequitur, troll. You think because I said scrutinizing our politicians wouldn't change anything means I don't think any kind of change can happen at all? What planet are you on?

What a surprise, you didn't understand my position on self immolation.

How are you so incapable of reasonable conversation? Aren't you a teacher or some ****? How's that going? How is it that your conclusions you draw from my posts can be so wrong? Do you have problems with this in your personal relationships?

You're such a waste of time.

Reactions: NashVol11
They've been under pressure because the protesters are playing with fire. They have cast their lot with some fairly heavy hitting terrorist groups and sympathizers along with some much less dangerous groups. It's bad optics for the universities for a number of reasons but stating it is because of Jew money is just a tired trope. They could easily replace those endowments with Arab money but that comes with strings.
I wouldn't say the protesters have cast their lot with terrorists. They're protesting mainly to stop the killing of civilians.
How exactly could they replace the endowments with Arab money? It seems like Arabs that want to donate already would have done so.

Neither did Nash’s link from some twitter source, stating it didn’t happen. When the source opens with Zionist empire and Jewish radicals, credibility goes out the window and the realization they’re FOS sets in.
Nash's link does more to refute her complaint than to support it. Is there evidence to support her story?

I wouldn't say the protesters have cast their lot with terrorists. They're protesting mainly to stop the killing of civilians.
How exactly could they replace the endowments with Arab money? It seems like Arabs that want to donate already would have done so.
They are protesting along side, in fact after doing some research SJP is one of the major and most influential organizers for these protests, and while my statement was somewhat hyperbolic they are just short of a terror supporting organization. Much of their rhetoric lines up seamlessly with Hamas and IJ among others. Aligning and siding with groups like that is problematic and creates issues with what I would otherwise consider an honorable cause.

It's one of the main reasons many Jews who are otherwise liberal and or support/have supported Palestinians are conflicted with these protests. It's all very polarizing on multiple levels.

Chinese and Arab money has been flowing into American universities for some time. Already some big players that give green what I understand.

I believe in free speech and all, but IMO….this is more than that….give them an inch and they’ll take a mile….. beat these heathens back into the closet

VN Store

Back