Israel vs Palestinians

Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure Ford Motor Company cut all ties with the Ford Foundation years ago.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
Don't quote me on this but I'm pretty sure Ford Motor Company cut all ties with the Ford Foundation years ago.
I quoted you.

What now?

We should stop supporting Israel in every way until the racist, extremist Netanyahu is out of office. He's committing genocide
in Gaza--fact.

You are such a fraud. I thought the US was not involved. It appears you need to take a trip to Rubeville for some education.

We're not involved in Gaza, Earl, and the response of Biden and our allies to Russia's invasion of Ukraine has weakened substantially our chief adversary. So that's a major win by our WH shuffleboard champ. Sorry about that. I tend to like an American president who stands up for American strategic interests and not one who is treasonous and eager to pull his pants down and bend over for our enemy--a war criminal and murderous dictator. It's just my preference and that of most American "patriots." You might try to pay more attention to the gangster's serious mental issues--all of which are well documented here and throughout social media.

@Rasputin_Vol is this correct?

If so, c'mon man!

To be fair he’s never made that exact claim (that I’ve seen). But he has claimed it was IDF helicopters who killed the people fleeing the music festival. Which is part of the bigger false flag conspiracy that some of the conspiracy theorist claim

To be fair he’s never made that exact claim (that I’ve seen). But he has claimed it was IDF helicopters who killed the people fleeing the music festival. Which is part of the bigger false flag conspiracy that some of the conspiracy theorist claim
did he explain why IDF helicopter pilots would kill Israelis?

did he explain why IDF helicopter pilots would kill Israelis?

No, but he implied it was intentional and claimed the IDF had committed crimes against their own people. There may be more times he’s referenced this but these are just one of the posts I’ve found.

The bottom quote gets you to a discussion between me and Ras (brief if you want to read through it) were I attempt to show him the helicopter claims are a lie, but he wouldn’t believe it because fact-check.org is less reputable than his YouTube video in his mind

No need to go to the Hamas homepage. I can go to those antisemites over at the Grayzone and show IDF crimes... but not against against Palestinians (Palestinian lives don't mean s^^t to these people). Just show them the IDF killing their own citizens.

Israeli October 7 posterchild was killed by Israeli tank, eyewitnesses reveal

Relative of Israeli captives confirms ‘3 hostages killed by Israeli fire,’ blasts military

Imagine the audacity to scoff at someone else’s source when your source is a random YouTube video.

Most disingenuous loser on this board

Reactions: MemphisVol77
No, but he implied it was intentional and claimed the IDF had committed crimes against their own people. There may be more times he’s referenced this but these are just one of the posts I’ve found.

The bottom quote gets you to a discussion between me and Ras (brief if you want to read through it) were I attempt to show him the helicopter claims are a lie, but he wouldn’t believe it because fact-check.org is less reputable than his YouTube video in his mind
You know you just said 'yeah my attempt to smear that other poster was a lie, but look what a liar he is'.
The Most Disingenuous Poster award stays home with you.

Last edited:
Reactions: NashVol11
Antisemitism and Russian Nationalism go together like peanut butter and jelly. Don’t be surprised when a Russophile spouts anti Israeli propaganda. One of the most virulent strains of antisemitism in the world originated in Tsarist Russia.
If I were just starting out on VolNation, I would have chosen a different username. I love Russian history and culture but an increasingly ashamed of certain aspects of their national identity. The recurring imperial militarism and the antisemitism are hard to overlook.

Reactions: Vol8188
Antisemitism and Russian Nationalism go together like peanut butter and jelly. Don’t be surprised when a Russophile spouts anti Israeli propaganda. One of the most virulent strains of antisemitism in the world originated in Tsarist Russia.
If I were just starting out on VolNation, I would have chosen a different username. I love Russian history and culture but an increasingly ashamed of certain aspects of their national identity. The recurring imperial militarism and the antisemitism are hard to overlook.

The things you call hard to overlook are his favorite parts

No doubt. Ras's Russia contributed largely to the Jewish population going to current day Israel in the early-mid 1900s.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
The things I admire are the way the people have survived under such incredibly horrible leadership, their art, their music, their literature, and their resilience.

Got my hands on some short stories by Dostoevsky awhile back. Good stuff. Big Rachmaninoff fan too when it comes classical music. Can’t forget Ayn Rand either

VN Store

Back