Israel vs Palestinians

Example of a recent death of IDF soldiers at a well known crossing for humanitarian aid. The fact that the IDF defends these is well known. It’s self evident that they are risking their own people in doing so, but either way here’s an article about the loss of 3 soldiers recently. Incidents like this occur all the time, but Ras and EV don’t notice them because the only part they care about is claiming the IDF is evil for the closing the crossing after the attack

Here’s an article about a mortar attack according to both the U.N. and Israel against the pier.

Thanks for posting those links. I had missed the mortar attack on the pier when it was under construction. I stand corrected on that.
The link about the rocket attack on the IDF base near the crossing can't be taken as an attack on the IDF guarding aid deliveries though.
edit - maybe they weren't knowingly attacking the pier since construction apparently hadn't started. Post 24,157 refers.

Last edited:
Because we’ve been talking about the American hostages and getting them back?

I know Ras doesn’t care about the Israelis being held. Wondered if he had another ratio for Americans. He doesn’t care about them either.
The conversation was about all hostages. Israeli and then American were tagged on late.

Example of a recent death of IDF soldiers at a well known crossing for humanitarian aid. The fact that the IDF defends these is well known. It’s self evident that they are risking their own people in doing so, but either way here’s an article about the loss of 3 soldiers recently. Incidents like this occur all the time, but Ras and EV don’t notice them because the only part they care about is claiming the IDF is evil for the closing the crossing after the attack

Here’s an article about a mortar attack according to both the U.N. and Israel against the pier.

Another take on that 'pier attack':

So it was an attack on the IDF soldiers who were trying to provide aid?

Either way that doesn’t help your case, since you also seem to be denying the IDF risks their own people to provide aid
They weren't actively trying to provide aid. They were doing preliminary work on a construction project which may or may not turn out to be built primarily for aid.

They certainly didn't do it for humanitarian aid to the Palestinians.
iu

VN Store

Back