Israel vs Palestinians

Now first off, Hamas capturing civilians isn't something to be celebrating. In addition to that, it still is not clear what Hamas' objectives could have been... especially considering that they were backed and funded by the Islamic Brotherhood and the Israeli govt. So they could very easily be tools used to ignite a false flag event. But I would think that some people on the right would be opposed to people having their jobs or school admittance being threatened for opposing an alternative view of the mainstream narrative...

@EasternVol

lol right…clearly I’m just smearing the man. He’s never implied October 7th was a false flag…

Reactions: jp1
@EasternVol

lol right…clearly I’m just smearing the man. He’s never implied October 7th was a false flag…
Congratulations, you've almost got permanent possession of the Most Disingenuous Poster trophy locked up.
There's nothing in that post (5,543) which even remotely implies that 7 October was a false flag operation. If you read the post you'll see he clearly says it was Hamas' work.

Congratulations, you've almost got permanent possession of the Most Disingenuous Poster trophy locked up.
There's nothing in that post (5,543) which even remotely implies that 7 October was a false flag operation. If you read the post you'll see he clearly says it was Hamas' work.

I'm confused. The post literally says "So they could very easily be tools used to ignite a false flag event."

Reactions: Vol8188
From the post typed by Ras:
...In addition to that, it still is not clear what Hamas' objectives could have been... especially considering that they were backed and funded by the Islamic Brotherhood and the Israeli govt. So they could very easily be tools used to ignite a false flag event....

Do you read this as him pondering about a Hamas false flag event?

From the post typed by Ras:
...In addition to that, it still is not clear what Hamas' objectives could have been... especially considering that they were backed and funded by the Islamic Brotherhood and the Israeli govt. So they could very easily be tools used to ignite a false flag event....

Do you read this as him pondering about a Hamas false flag event?
It could be read that way.

VN Store

Back