Israel vs Palestinians

So the alternative was to sacrifice American lives halfway across the globe instead of minding our business.

And you still don't get it.

European problems were not our problems.

This may be the most nonsensical false dichotomy of all time.

Not letting in a small number of Jewish refugees had nothing to do with the later decision of going to war. Neither decision (accepting or not accepting Jewish a refugees) was an alternative to the other decision (going to war).

You live in one weird reality

This may be the most nonsensical false dichotomy of all time.

Not letting in a small number of Jewish refugees had nothing to do with the later decision of going to war. Neither decision (accepting or not accepting Jewish a refugees) was an alternative to the other decision (going to war).

You live in one weird reality
There were only 3 options. How is that confusing to you?

How is it everytime I hear a story like this in N.C. it's always As$ville?

True story long before Covid or Trump...we stopped in Ashville to get a bite to eat, and I came back to a crowd of Antifa wannabe types surrounding my car threatening to mess it up. Why? because it had a Bush 2000 sticker on it my parents had put on before I bought the car from them. In retrospect not a huge fan of Bush's either. But I have never crowded around or thought about keying a car cause it had a Biden or Obama sticker, just maybe shook my head at the idiot who drove it. They of course folded like the wind as soon as I walked up to them and asked them what the **** they thought they were doing to my car. 10 of them one of me.....they're always cowards.

Ashville has become little Seattle on the east coast, and the Hamas rallies, and dragging the Jewish elderly couple out of the library should be the hint any property owners there need to know about things to come. I used to like Ashville and always stopped to eat at Tupulo.....but it has chosen to destroy itself with leftist radicalism. It's worse every year.....

True story long before Covid or Trump...we stopped in Ashville to get a bite to eat, and I came back to a crowd of Antifa wannabe types surrounding my car threatening to mess it up. Why? because it had a Bush 2000 sticker on it my parents had put on before I bought the car from them. In retrospect not a huge fan of Bush's either. But I have never crowded around or thought about keying a car cause it had a Biden or Obama sticker, just maybe shook my head at the idiot who drove it. They of course folded like the wind as soon as I walked up to them and asked them what the **** they thought they were doing to my car. 10 of them one of me.....they're always cowards.

Ashville has become little Seattle on the east coast, and the Hamas rallies, and dragging the Jewish elderly couple out of the library should be the hint any property owners there need to know about things to come. I used to like Ashville and always stopped to eat at Tupulo.....but it has chosen to destroy itself with leftist radicalism. It's worse every year.....

Asheville use to be a pretty nice smaller city/town about 20 years ago. Its basically Seattle mentality now, I would probably include even other smaller towns like Black Mountain. We stopped going there about 5 years ago because of a few issues. Loonies ruined it completely.

The last 10 to 15 years,that's been Asheville in a nutshell. A growing mountain town with a west coast feel in the politics of it. This doesn't really surprise me that it happened there. I like the restaurants and minor league games there.Thats the extent of it... The saying "Youth is wasted on the youth" springs to mind.

Per the AI on Ashville...

"
Recent Trends

• Aggravated assaults rose by 21.8% and armed robberies increased by 20% from 2021 to 2022, according to APD statistics.
  • The city has seen a 31% surge in violent crime per 100,000 people from 2016 to 2020.
  • In 2022, the city had 11 killings, surpassing the seven killings in 2021 and the 10 reported in 2020.
Causes and Concerns

• The defund police movement has been linked to the rise in violent crime in Asheville.
  • The city council’s focus on progressive policies has been criticized for not addressing criminal activity.
  • The increase in violent crime has made national headlines, with Fox News reporting on the issue."

No matter how quaint and beautiful a small town, progressive politics can destroy it.

You compared sending people to the UK and France to sending them to Dahmer…but I’m the one making strawman arguments….

You’re a joke
We didn't send them anywhere, we denied them safe haven. That was a travesty.
You calling anyone dumb or a joke is like Chris Christie calling them fat.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back