Israel vs Palestinians

Lol, it’s kinda inevitable when one is throwing around sub-human/not human
Communists are also in that realm. Best quote of all time - When asked how it felt to take a human life Rafal Gan-Ganowicz said, "I wouldn't know, I've only killed communists." Read up on communism, there's a reason the Romanian's referred to them as anti-human.

Islamic terrorists are right there with them. Do you think the Islamic terrorists thought of the Israelis they killed, tortured, mutilated, and raped as humans? Think about that before you defend them. The irony is also not lost on me that you refer to me as a Nazi as I support Israel'as actions against the Islamic terrorists and their supporters. You have A LOT of history that you need to learn before engaging.

So yes, calm down.

Reactions: norrislakevol
Communists are also in that realm. Best quote of all time - When asked how it felt to take a human life Rafal Gan-Ganowicz said, "I wouldn't know, I've only killed communists." Read up on communism, there's a reason the Romanian's referred to them as anti-human.

Islamic terrorists are right there with them. Do you think the Islamic terrorists thought of the Israelis they killed, tortured, mutilated, and raped as humans? Think about that before you defend them. The irony is also not lost on me that you refer to me as a Nazi as I support Israel'as actions against the Islamic terrorists and their supporters. You have A LOT of history that you need to learn before engaging.

So yes, calm down.
Oh my. Lol you could start by simply reading this thread. But I realize that may be asking too much of someone of your capacity.

Once the Middle East was freed from Ottoman rule, centuries of pent up hostility and grievances were uncorked. It was like striking a match at a refinery. Very analogous to what happened with Yugoslavia after the Soviets pulled out but 10 times worse
It’s just a garbage narrative spun by simplistic propaganda driven people

Reactions: Vol8188
Once the Middle East was freed from Ottoman rule, centuries of pent up hostility and grievances were uncorked.
Those "Ottomans"....

MS St. Louis

In 1939, during the build-up to World War II, the St. Louis carried more than 900 Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany intending to escape antisemitic persecution. The refugees first tried to disembark in Cuba but were denied permission to land. After Cuba, the captain, Gustav Schröder, went to the United States and Canada, trying to find a nation to take the Jews in, but both nations refused. He finally returned the ship to Europe, where various countries, including the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands and France, accepted some refugees. Many were later caught in Nazi roundups of Jews in the occupied countries of Belgium, France and the Netherlands, and some historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them were killed in death camps during the Holocaust. These events, also known as the "Voyage of the Damned", have inspired film, opera, and fiction.

In other words it doesn't make your side look good.
You could learn a thing or 2 from the book of proverbs.
Then you would not look like a moron all the time.

17:28
Even a fool who keeps silent is considered wise; when he closes his lips, he is deemed intelligent.

Those "Ottomans"....

MS St. Louis

In 1939, during the build-up to World War II, the St. Louis carried more than 900 Jewish refugees from Nazi Germany intending to escape antisemitic persecution. The refugees first tried to disembark in Cuba but were denied permission to land. After Cuba, the captain, Gustav Schröder, went to the United States and Canada, trying to find a nation to take the Jews in, but both nations refused. He finally returned the ship to Europe, where various countries, including the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands and France, accepted some refugees. Many were later caught in Nazi roundups of Jews in the occupied countries of Belgium, France and the Netherlands, and some historians have estimated that approximately a quarter of them were killed in death camps during the Holocaust. These events, also known as the "Voyage of the Damned", have inspired film, opera, and fiction.

What exactly did posting this prove in your mind?

What exactly did posting this prove in your mind?
It should be clear. I highlighted a comment made by @OrangeTsar with regards to Ottoman hostility... in an obvious effort to cast the Ottomans as oppressors of Jews.

I simply posted an example of another group that appeared to have hostility towards them to offer balance.

It should be clear. I highlighted a comment made by @OrangeTsar with regards to Ottoman hostility... in an obvious effort to cast the Ottomans as oppressors of Jews.

I simply posted an example of another group that appeared to have hostility towards them to offer balance.

Not taking refugees is “hostility”? Seems like a very weak argument you’re making. Also seems like there’s another reason you’re posting this

Last edited:

You can pretty muck pick ANY other group on planet Earth and you will find some period in which they have displayed antisemitism. It is a worldwide contagion and every society has been infected with it. The US in the early 20th Century had a bad case. WWII pushed it into remission; but it has had a major resurgence lately.
At a spiritual level, I firmly believe people hate Israel because Satan hates Israel because they are a special people set apart by God himself. That is why antisemitism has lasted so long and why it will continue to plague mankind until Christ returns. Mankind are merely pawns in a larger battle.

Not taking refugees is “hostility”? Seems like a very weak argument you’re making. Also seems like there’s another reason you’re posting this
If the end result is that a portion of the passengers ended up getting captured by the Nazis and killed, then what would you call it?

You can play the word games and try to slice and dice meanings all you want, but look at the end result. How is that end result any different than what you clowns claim that The Ottomans would have done?

Reactions: EasternVol

VN Store

Back