Italy Elects Giorgia Meloni As New Prime Minister In Stunning Victory For Feminism Everywhere

Electric Orange

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท

Congratulations to Italy's first female prime minister.

Last edited:
An unelected EU liberal threatened Italy if the conservatives get elected... in the name of "democracy" lol

EU's von der Leyen delivers veiled warning to Italy's right wing

"The President of the European Commission suggests that if the Italians elect a government that Brussels does not like, they may have funds blocked," Polish Deputy Justice Minister Sebastian Kaleta said

An unelected EU liberal threatened Italy if the conservatives get elected... in the name of "democracy" lol

EU's von der Leyen delivers veiled warning to Italy's right wing

"The President of the European Commission suggests that if the Italians elect a government that Brussels does not like, they may have funds blocked," Polish Deputy Justice Minister Sebastian Kaleta said

We just lived through the reaction of the establishment to an unapproved candidate winning an election, this shouldn't surprise anyone. They will run her out of office and install their puppet.

I don't know anything about Italian politics, but I don't think she's a "feminist" as the term is used in America.
I don't know much about plants, but I think they feel pain and should not be killed for human "consumption."

Reactions: StarRaider
Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Notice the media's reaction and their attempt to use the language to control the narrative. I just typed Italy into Google and hit the news tab.
Screenshot_20220926-135417.png

VN Store

Back