Italy Elects Giorgia Meloni As New Prime Minister In Stunning Victory For Feminism Everywhere

There are degrees of nationalism, to be sure. An approach that refuses to allow others into your country based on the proposition that by the happenstance of place of birth there is some sort of entitlement to a certain life, or inherited trait that others cannot possibly have, would seem to be pretty extreme.

The concept that other races or nationalities are inherently inferior is an offshoot of that. I would think most people would accept such a premise as fascist.

Now, that does not mean that you cannot believe in exceptionalism based on things like national culture or the like. But, I think that when the concept becomes associated with believing that its natural, somehow inherited, that you've gone too far.

That is my own thinking on the subject.

Reactions: zeppelin128
There are degrees of nationalism, to be sure. An approach that refuses to allow others into your country based on the proposition that by the happenstance of place of birth there is some sort of entitlement to a certain life, or inherited trait that others cannot possibly have, would seem to be pretty extreme.

The concept that other races or nationalities are inherently inferior is an offshoot of that. I would think most people would accept such a premise as fascist.

Now, that does not mean that you cannot believe in exceptionalism based on things like national culture or the like. But, I think that when the concept becomes associated with believing that its natural, somehow inherited, that you've gone too far.

Are there examples of her displaying any of this in action or words?

Are there examples of her displaying any of this in action or words?
Notice the attemps at controlling the language. And now we're supposed to argue about all that bs that has nothing to do with the subject at hand.

Or more like different or non-compatible?

Most of it comes down to that... you live your way, I live my own way. Maybe its best when not everyone thinks they can get along when they really can't.

Reactions: AM64
jlaw-nod.gif

Yeah, the media based its entire evaluation of her solely on that slogan.
Is she a Fascist?

Nationalism and fascism aren't the same thing nor is racism and fascism. For example your second example sounds more racist than fascist.

Fascism is generally dictatorial with government controlling business and suppressing opposition. It may be grounded in nationalism or use nationalism as a means to gain power but it is about control via the strong boot of government.

I'd argue some of the left's views on governing have as much of a fascist bent as any right wing views do.

Well that was a passive response..and for a nation of immigrants that we are..sure doesn't make any sense other than sensationalism

Reactions: StarRaider
Sheโ€™s the 1st female PM of Italy.

Arenโ€™t all the libtards on this board gonna chime in about what a historic day this is?
How this woman is a hero?
Glass ceiling shattered?

They are FOS..They call blacks Uncle Toms and mock at will if off the plantation..Or Fascists if off the Plantation.
It is some bizarre cult when you cant argue policy and they have to rely own identity politics to approve their position.

Biden Administration

1. Tells you people from the opposition are dangerous and a threat to democracy. Characteristic of Fascism? Check
2. Wants increased power to tell businesses what to do, who they can do business with, how they must hire. Characteristic of Fascism? Check
3. Uses it's power to influence key media channels to silence opposition and views not in line with administration. Characteristic of Fascism? Check

See. It's easy to label the "other" with scary labels.

Biden Administration

1. Tells you people from the opposition are dangerous and a threat to democracy. Characteristic of Fascism? Check
2. Wants increased power to tell businesses what to do, who they can do business with, how they must hire. Characteristic of Fascism? Check
3. Uses it's power to influence key media channels to silence opposition and views not in line with administration. Characteristic of Fascism? Check

See. It's easy to label the "other" with scary labels.
Fascism is the new Racism.

Everyone I donโ€™t like is Fascist.

This is just a random post about what someone happened to be thinking but not saying.

VN Store

Back