It's An Historic Day In History - Trump Implicated In Campaign Finance Violations

I've been out to get some dinner. Did Trump resign yet? Just checking.

I don’t know if he did or not but these people at his rally are chanting USA so loud at him and clapping for law enforcement and border patrol so much that I’m guessing not . They must not have heard that he’s about to be impeached yet .

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
I was typing out a response until I realized I'm dealing with the mental capacity of a 5 year old child.

Don't be so hard on yourself. It will come to you one day and you will have the mental capacity of a 6 year old.

Cohen says he broke campaign finance law 'at direction of candidate'

gqvfq4sd5tgy.jpg

Let the impeachment begin! Down will go the lying, racist, offensive, narcissistic, misogynistic ass that is Donald Trump.
If anyone is the racist, it is you. Take that pic of that Tennessee player off your icon. You don't deserve it.

I just opened a fine bottle of Chardonnay in honor of Luther.
Looks like he's going to be off by a little bit, but he's ultimately going to be vindicated.
Here's to ya' Luther.

View attachment 164274
Look luth you’ve made the man go and open his box of Franzia before thirsty Thursday. Lot of pressure on you now.

Isn't it about time for someone to post a clip of a player spiking the football on the 2 yard line to remind the libs?

Isn't it about time for someone to post a clip of a player spiking the football on the 2 yard line to remind the libs?
Does that imply you think they are about to score but have to be stupid to screw it up?

Just messing with you 72. I give you credit for calling the election like you did. But this is very bad for Trump. And if you feel like Hilary should be held accountable then Trump should too. One getting away with bs doesn’t mean two should.

Now they haven’t proved Trump should go down but they are knocking on the door.

VN Store

Back