It's An Historic Day In History - Trump Implicated In Campaign Finance Violations

Does that imply you think they are about to score but have to be stupid to screw it up?

Just messing with you 72. I give you credit for calling the election like you did. But this is very bad for Trump. And if you feel like Hilary should be held accountable then Trump should too. One getting away with bs doesn’t mean two should.

Now they haven’t proved Trump should go down but they are knocking on the door.
I'm implying that this dies a natural death , like all of it will eventually. This road leads nowhere.

Bill Clinton was impeached. His trial did not convict him of a crime, therefore, he was not removed from office. Richard Nixon faced the prospect of being impeached, but rather than be impeached, convicted of a significant crime, and removed from office, he chose to resign.

Trump is a criminal. He gone.
What crime did he commit while President other than not paying you rent for living in your head?

I'll hang up and listen..........

What crime did he commit while President other than not paying you rent for living in your head?

I'll hang up and listen..........

He didn’t commit a crime while running either, he hasn’t broken any laws. This is not breaking campaign finance laws, a big left wing lie.

Hahahaha
This is a HUGE deal! This has surpassed Watergate level. Even with Watergate the president couldn't be tied directly to it but as history dictates it was more than enough to take down Nixon.

Are you remotely serious?

Childish nonsense.

I just opened a fine bottle of Chardonnay in honor of Luther.
Looks like he's going to be off by a little bit, but he's ultimately going to be vindicated.
Here's to ya' Luther.

View attachment 164274

tenor.gif

He didn’t commit a crime while running either, he hasn’t broken any laws. This is not breaking campaign finance laws, a big left wing lie.
Then why did Cohen plead guilty to breaking campaign finance laws?
Trump is now an unindicted co-conspirator, and absolutely broke the law.

Reactions: Coug
Then why did Cohen plead guilty to breaking campaign finance laws?
Trump is now an unindicted co-conspirator, and absolutely broke the law.
Who knows what all they had on Cohen, he is a scum bag. Trump hasn’t committed any crime in any of this, it’s a liberal fairytale. Paying someone off, allegedly, isn’t a crime

Not a big deal. Nothing compared to what John Edwards did.

Libs need to be mentally prepared for a big letdown. Otherwise they might take to the streets and hurt somebody.

The last thing the libs want is for any kind of “civil war” type situation to break out. It would be a one sided slaughter.

VN Store

Back