Jack Jones commits to UT

explosion.gif

Reactions: 2 people
Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

Reactions: 2 people
This is why you only have 26 posts and nobody likes you. I hope you fall into a well, and nobody ever finds you...except for a dog that shats on you.

Hahaha!...but how do you really feel?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people
Class 2015 OT from Oakland (Murf), TN

If Butch likes him enough to offer I'm sure he'll get your precious stars when they finally rank his class

Why all the BOOMING?? The dude isn't even rated and only had 2 offers. Wow we beat out Middle Tenn ST. Good catch Butch!!:clapping:

Excuse me sir, do yourself a really big favor and quit posting as your name (vol4live) gives trolls unwarranted ammunition when they rant falsely about how clueless and stupid vol fans are. At least go root for bama or the tators, it fits your intelligence level a little better. Are you really that stupid? Inquiring minds want to know!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

No surprise since he is 2015 not 2014. Do you understand how recruiting works?

Everyone should do a post history search on this individual (vol4live). Wow what a negative individual.

Excuse me sir, do yourself a really big favor and quit posting as your name (vol4life) gives trolls unwarranted ammunition when they rant falsely about how clueless and stupid vol fans are. At least go root for bama or the tators, it fits your intelligence level a little better. Are you really that stupid? Inquiring minds want to know!
He's really a Vandy fan. . . :neener: So the answer is "Yes."

VN Store

Back